Eli and Oscar tribute

For discussion of Tomas Alfredson's Film Låt den rätte komma in
DMt.

Re: Eli and Oscar tribute

Post by DMt. » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:56 pm

I may be blushing a little, but I stand by my original criticism, while nonetheless being happy to see a new infectee.

Erika_R.N

Post by Erika_R.N » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:30 pm

lombano wrote:Welcome, Erika!

Like others, I think your video would have been a much better trailer than the actual trailer.
LOL seriously? Well I'm flattered :P I remember when I saw the trailer for the first time (when I hadn't heard of the movie or the book) and I thought "Whaaat is this...?". I didn't think it did the movie justice. I would really love to continue filmediting in the future and do stuff like movie trailers...

TΛPETRVE

Post by TΛPETRVE » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Welcome, Erika. Some damn fine editing you did there. I was very tempted to piece a short clip together, too - it's my goddamn job, after all.
But then, I'm just far too nonconformist to apply to my own urges (the colloquial term is "lazy") :D .
Att fly är livet, att dröja döden.

Do not ask why; ask why not.

lombano

Post by lombano » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Erika_R.N wrote:

Like others, I think your video would have been a much better trailer than the actual trailer.
LOL seriously? Well I'm flattered :P I remember when I saw the trailer for the first time (when I hadn't heard of the movie or the book) and I thought "Whaaat is this...?". I didn't think it did the movie justice. I would really love to continue filmediting in the future and do stuff like movie trailers...
Seriously. I agree, the trailer didn't do it justice, it emphasises the gore too much.
Bli mig lite.

Mr.Sample

Post by Mr.Sample » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:48 pm

Erika_R.N wrote:

Well, you apparently have the talent to do so. I wish you all the best in your future career! ;)

drakkar

Post by drakkar » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:11 am

This is the best tribute I've seen so far! Even without Sigur Rós...
For the heart life is simple. It beats as long as it can.
- Karl Ove Knausgård

Jessy7217

Post by Jessy7217 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:34 pm

BadWolf wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:30 am
Found this on youtube. This guys done a great editing job in his video, and the music fits well too. One of the best LTROI themed videos I've seen. Take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPFE9doVsvE
I'm still catching up, on this forum. I'm bummed that it's private.

Return to “Let The Right One In (Film)”