PAPER WALLS RELEASE DATE( in Australia)

For discussion of John Ajvide Lindqvist's short story collection Pappersväggar
Nightrider

PAPER WALLS RELEASE DATE( in Australia)

Post by Nightrider » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:33 am

Ok you monkeys! I got a scoop...and it's a good one!
Here's the latest bit of info on upcoming release date of "Paper Walls"...at least in Australia...Are you listening danielma?
After exchanging a few e-mails with Melbourne based publishing house Text Publishing this is the message I've just received(7:17 PM 10/2/11)
Read on and whimper!
Dear Vitaly,

Thank you for your interest in Text Publishing and PAPER WALLS. Our edition of PAPER WALLS will be out in October 2012. It will be published in the US by St Martin's Press, but I'm afraid I do not have their publication details. We do offer free international shipping on orders from our website.

Kind regards,

Alaina Gougoulis
Rights and Administration

The Text Publishing Co Australia
22 William St, Level 10
Melbourne VIC 3000
AUSTRALIA
+61 3 8610 4500
So here it is! Finally a concrete date when Paper Walls will see the light of day printed in English. Unfortunately(as I've mentioned before) St Martin's Press on several occasions refused to give me any dates for US release, only admitting to the fact that Lindquist's book is in their database without any other pertinent information...
Well, this is it. Perhaps Paper Walls will show up Down Under before it appears in US, but so what...At least there's a light at the end of the tunnel...
Thank you and good night!
Vitaly
:D
http://www.aspca.org/

Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WeTheInfected

Nobody understands...and of course...how could they?

thestich

Re: PAPER WALLS RELEASE DATE( in Australia)

Post by thestich » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:10 pm

That's an about 14+ thousand kilometer tunnel (twixt US and Australia)!

Glad they ship!

I will keep my eyes open.

Thanks Nightrider.
While wandering here between posts and FF, I am gradually getting convinced, that I haven't seen anywhere more beautiful madness than on this forum. Clubmeister

danielma

Post by danielma » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Thanks Nightrider :)

I was excited...then I saw the release date and thought DAMN ANOTHER YEAR???? I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG :lol:

Oh well its great to have a solid date on it at long last...can't wait for it to come out
My Blog: Toxic Culture
Neon Maniacs: Link

Luftwaffles

Post by Luftwaffles » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:47 am

Just pooped myself. Out of joy. :wub:
Well, the way I imagine it, Eli and Oskar are happy forever being vampires, working seasonally at a blood-bank with poor book-keeping skills.

Nightrider

Re: domeny

Post by Nightrider » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:08 am

drerryGlany wrote:Domeny jest to detal adresu DNS, którym mienione są strony WWW. Nazwy domenowe przynoszą oryginalny adres internetowy, który jest reprezentatywny zaledwie dla jednej strony internetowej. Domeny to nadzwyczaj często miano jakiejś jednosteki, artykułu, usługi. Zarejestrowane domeny internetowe są równobrzmiące ze znakiem bądź nazwą komercyjną. Net jest w najwyższym stopniu wziętym miejscem promowania artykułów, usług itp. Większa część przedsiębiorstw, nawet niewielkich, osobistych firm wkłada pieniądze w wyróżnianie swoich produktów właśnie w internecie. Widzisz już tu swoją szansę? Sieć jest głównym narzędziem, które może Ci pomóc powiększyć dochody Twojego interesu.Na naszej stronie internetowej odnajdziesz wszelkie wiadomości o nas i naszej aktywności. Jesteśmy profesjonalnym teamem, który frapuję się wszystkim w sferze tanie domeny internetowe i serwery. Stwierdź nas samodzielnie! Przekazujemy prawdopodobnie w najwyższym stopniu opłacalne domeny w Internecie, wykorzystując przy tym kolosalny profesjonalizm i kompetencje. Jeżeli nie miałeś pod żadnym pozorem styku z tym tematem wesprzemy Cię. Nasz zespół zawodowców z radością odpowie na Twoje wszelkie pytania. Nie trwoń więcej czasu i wypróbuj na naszej witrynie całkowitą ofertę. Czas to pieniądz, z tej przyczyny nie oczekuj tak i pocznijże osiągać zyski dzięki naszej strony.
Sure...that's easy for you to say!
http://www.aspca.org/

Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WeTheInfected

Nobody understands...and of course...how could they?

drakkar

Re: Domeny or whatever

Post by drakkar » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:31 am

Nightrider - isn't that Polish? Pretty widespread in the Netherlands Antilles! :lol:
For the heart life is simple. It beats as long as it can.
- Karl Ove Knausgård

Return to “Paper Walls”