Little Star - Hypothetical Movie Version

For discussion of John Ajvide Lindqvist's novel Lilla Stjärna
snaps

Re: Little Star - Hypothetical Movie Version

Post by snaps » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:28 pm

mackousko wrote:
He is a skilled musician.

PS: I like the music part from 1:18
You said something earlier about him being too tall (6 ft?!) :o and too old looking (16?) :evil: :D
I don't know his exact height but he is a full head shorter than the rest of the guys in Seremedy

also, when you are that age it is a lot easier to ''age down/up'' than with adults, using make-up, hair style, and dress. Here is a still from the second ''Ginger Snaps'' movie. At this point ''Ghost'' on the left is aged about 12, ''Bea'' is presumed to be 16 years old.

at the time of filming, Tatiana Maslany was 19 years old and Emily Perkins 24 years of age. :shock:

mackousko

Post by mackousko » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:36 pm

snaps wrote: You said something earlier about him being too tall (6 ft?!) :o and too old looking (16?) :evil: :D
I don't know his exact height but he is a full head shorter than the rest of the guys in Seremedy
:lol: You see how careful and soft hearted i am? :geek: :mrgreen: I saw some photo and all the japanese girls were a head shorter than him. But of course. He´s had shoes with high heels. And . Yes i´ve searched for average height of japanese girls and they are really short. About 5 feet. The photo you have posted could be a montage. Who knows.

snaps

Post by snaps » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:18 pm

mackousko wrote:
snaps wrote: You said something earlier about him being too tall (6 ft?!) :o and too old looking (16?) :evil: :D
:lol: You see how careful and soft hearted i am? :geek: :mrgreen: I saw some photo and all the japanese girls were a head shorter than him. But of course. He´s had shoes with high heels. And . Yes i´ve searched for average height of japanese girls and they are really short. About 5 feet. The photo you have posted could be a montage. Who knows.
Mmmm :ugeek: on average, people raised in areas where rice rather than wheat is the staple tend to be shorter, like most men and women in the Far East compared with European counterparts. Even within the sub-continent of India, there are noticeable ranges between the North i.e. Punjab, wheat staple and non-vegetarian and the South rice-staple and vegetarian.

Just WHAT is your point? :ugeek:

That photo may be a montage. I don't thinks so. In all the other intercut PR shots they all appear the same height. If you watch the performance videos they clearly are NOT (as with any band).

FFS give him a chance. He's only 16. He will probs grow up to be a 6 ft 6 beanpole like you :lol: :lol:

mackousko

Post by mackousko » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:12 pm

My point is nothing. ;) I just explained how i had estimated his height. From a photo where he was standing next to few fans /girls from japan/. Whole body photo on some stage. I did not search for his heigh on purpose. I just noticed he is yes a head taller on that photo than the girls. I´ve thought 6feet maybe. :think: After that i did the research on japanese girls average heigh and edited the post.
snaps wrote:FFS give him a chance. He's only 16. He will probs grow up to be a 6 ft 6 beanpole like you :lol: :lol:
Well. Good estimation. I´m 6´7´´ But because i live in world of basketball , i consider my height is average and 7 feet and more is tall.

snaps

Post by snaps » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Relax. Ima not criticising. : :)

You seem to be even more interested in his physical attributes than me :D

I am impressed by your dedication to Yohio. :oops: He's asked me for your personal contact details :oops: But I've told him you are not available right now, on account of your duties as a Trappist Monk (Saint Goth of Death Metal chapter) ;)

mackousko

Post by mackousko » Wed May 02, 2012 10:48 am

It´s OK. If he want to visit me. I have no problem with that.Right now i live on the mountain of skulls. If you know that region then It´s about 1km away from the lake of blood. It´s that house with sign "beware of dragons" on the fence.
I like human visitors. Hmmm yummy. :wub:

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider » Tue May 08, 2012 2:59 am

This VOLVO commercial has some LITTLE STAR overtones. :)
http://www.aspca.org/

Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WeTheInfected

Nobody understands...and of course...how could they?

mackousko

Post by mackousko » Tue May 08, 2012 8:19 am

:lol:

danielma

Post by danielma » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Nightrider wrote:
This VOLVO commercial has some LITTLE STAR overtones. :)
BAHAHAHAHA So coincidental yet brilliant..I can see three completely coincidental parallels there :) Good Find Nightrider :)
My Blog: Toxic Culture
Neon Maniacs: Link

gattoparde59

Post by gattoparde59 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:30 am

I could easily imagine Evanna Lynch in the role of Theres. I like her looks and the way she delivers her lines playing the role of Luna Lovegood.

I'll break open the story and tell you what is there. Then, like the others that have fallen out onto the sand, I will finish with it, and the wind will take it away.

Nisa

Return to “Little Star”