So I stumbled into Borders today...

For discussion of John Ajvide Lindqvist's novel Människohamn
danielma

So I stumbled into Borders today...

Post by danielma » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:01 am

...and I walked out with this a week early :) :D Was supposed to be released next week here in Australia and I got it today :) YAY!!!!!!!!!!
My Blog: Toxic Culture
Neon Maniacs: Link

xbox fan

Re: So I stumbled into Borders today...

Post by xbox fan » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:46 am

Your so lucky. I had to import it and it will be another 2 or 3 weeks before i get it.

Doosty

Post by Doosty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:00 pm

xbox fan wrote:Your so lucky. I had to import it and it will be another 2 or 3 weeks before i get it.
Same.

I'm kinda excited to read this one around the same time as a bunch of other members here. I kinda missed what little discussion there was for HtU.

Imnotazombie

Post by Imnotazombie » Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:31 pm

How do you import this kind of stuff? There's SO much cool stuff on Amazon UK I want, and even the Australian one. Do you guys know how cause I don't have any euros

gattoparde59

Post by gattoparde59 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Just go to the UK Amazon and order with your credit card. I bought the Swedish version of the movie and had it shipped direct from Sweden. It should not be too tough.

I'll break open the story and tell you what is there. Then, like the others that have fallen out onto the sand, I will finish with it, and the wind will take it away.

Nisa

Imnotazombie

Post by Imnotazombie » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:49 am

gattoparde59 wrote:Just go to the UK Amazon and order with your credit card. I bought the Swedish version of the movie and had it shipped direct from Sweden. It should not be too tough.
Sweet, even if you don't have euros? I guess I'll have to do that, thanks for the info! Today I bought Handling the Undead, can't wait for Harbor!

Aurora

Post by Aurora » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:28 am

Imnotazombie wrote:Sweet, even if you don't have euros? I guess I'll have to do that, thanks for the info! Today I bought Handling the Undead, can't wait for Harbor!
I feel obliged to point out that we don't use these € (Euros) here, we still use these £ (Pounds), although it has to be said they both have about the same value :(

Seriously though as gattoparde59 said all that's needed is your card details and shipping address, you'll get billed in $ (Dollars) :)
Team Eli

StefL

Post by StefL » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:21 am

Imnotazombie wrote:Sweet, even if you don't have euros?
Ever heard of currency exchange? :D Being Swedish I "have" neither Euros (€), US Dollars ($) nor pounds (£) but that doesn't restrict me from ordering things from countries using any of those currencies (or any other currency for that part). At least if you have any internationally recognised credit card such as VISA och Master Card what currency you have your bank account in is of no significance to be able to shop from wherever you want. The credit card company or your bank does the exchange for you, just check the rates in advance to get a fair idea about what you'll end up paying in your own currency.
No intention to appear rude even if I might... so no offense I hope :D

Imnotazombie

Post by Imnotazombie » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:41 pm

StefL wrote:
Imnotazombie wrote:Sweet, even if you don't have euros?
Ever heard of currency exchange? :D Being Swedish I "have" neither Euros (€), US Dollars ($) nor pounds (£) but that doesn't restrict me from ordering things from countries using any of those currencies (or any other currency for that part). At least if you have any internationally recognised credit card such as VISA och Master Card what currency you have your bank account in is of no significance to be able to shop from wherever you want. The credit card company or your bank does the exchange for you, just check the rates in advance to get a fair idea about what you'll end up paying in your own currency.
No intention to appear rude even if I might... so no offense I hope :D
Don't worry I take no offense, THANK YOU, and thank you to the other dude too who poster before you. I shall buy Harbour now! And probably that really cool Aussie edition they have of or maybe its UK? Edition of KICK-ASS!

intrige

Post by intrige » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Didn't Maja wear skis? So the track of her would be two stripes. Not footsteps like that? XD I cant remember precisely, tell me if I am wrong:P
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

Return to “Harbour”