Contact

For discussion of John Ajvide Lindqvist's novel Hanteringen av odöda
RCharlton

Contact

Post by RCharlton » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi there,

Last year I adapted a chapter from Handling the Undead into a short-page script, as I remember when reading that chapter it would and could work a short piece and decided to see if I could adapt it. I did it for my University course, and I received a First for my script writing skills, and skill of creatively adapted a chapter from a book into a short script.
But what I was wondering, and I've checked his website, but if anyone knows how is the best way to possibly get in contact with John Ajvide Lindqvist? Either fan mail or through an agent if he has one, as I'd love to send him my script of the adaptation from a chapter from his book, and see what he thinks.

Look forward to hearing if anyone knows.

metoo

Re: Contact

Post by metoo » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Try to go via his publisher.

You may also try via his website, http://johnajvide.com/. He has got a forum there, and you may try posting your request to it. He might answer.
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

Wolfchild

Re: Contact

Post by Wolfchild » Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:45 am

John does have an international agent. I had her email address at one point. I have turned my computer upside down looking for it, but I appear to have lost it. The best way to contact John is through his publisher, Ordfront. I suggest that you start with Jenny Bjarnar.
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

Return to “Handling The Undead”