A forum for discussing fan art related to Let The Right One In
Jameron

Re: From the light of a different sun

Post by Jameron » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:01 pm

Oooh, I haven't seen those pics before. Nice :D

Gratefully added to my "Lina" folder.

Hotlink from Flickr...

I bet you guys know just what's going to happen to this pic, right? Puzzletime

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:35 am

God she's beautiful.Such a beautiful young woman now.Her face and eyes still have that wonderful quality of saying so much ,without saying anything at all.( if that makes sense ).I'm so glad her career is progressing so nicely.
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:05 am

sauvin wrote:Jeebus H. mutter flipping jacked up blue boy deity on a circus side show pogo stick, this girl is the very definition of the word "beautiful"! Are there more like these?
Here's a few more.

EDIT: And lest we forget; one of my favorites of Eli. I have always wondered what she was thinking when this was taken:

Last edited by PeteMork on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:11 am

The cherubic mouth, the knowing eyes. :wub:
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

sauvin

Post by sauvin » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:18 am

Seigneur Morkus, thank you very much for sharing those images. She is... ::sigh:: I was most definitely born way too early and on the wrong side of the world.

I have an image to share, as soon as I can figure out how. Flickr wants me to establish an account, but the [!@#@%#$] dialog for collecting the info is hopelessly confused, it just keeps asking for a password and a birth date over and over and over again. I also just tried imgur, and it came back with "Um, sorry, we're really badly overloaded at the moment..."
Fais tomber les barrières entre nous qui sommes tous des frères

jkwilliams

Post by jkwilliams » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Is that bottom picture of Lina just a publicity shot or was it taken on set? I recognize the blue sweater she's wearing but the windows behind her look like the ones in a train.

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:03 pm

I just put this one up on Flickr. I noticed that many of my old ones still link here successfully, so I gave it a new try:

Maybe this is the way to go. [fingers crossed]
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:07 pm

jkwilliams wrote:Is that bottom picture of Lina just a publicity shot or was it taken on set? I recognize the blue sweater she's wearing but the windows behind her look like the ones in a train.
This one has been around for so long, I have no idea where it first came from. Your guess is as good as any, but it's probably on, or just off the set somewhere. She's probably waiting to be called on set, if I had to guess.

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:40 am

Sometimes I wonder why she seems never to show her teeth when she smiles.

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:02 am

I've noticed that too.I just did a quick google and couldn't find one where she is smiling showing her teeth.I wonder what she's hiding ? ..Hey just found one..https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/22 ... g....She's gorgeous. :wub:
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

Return to “Fan Art”