Some fanvids...

A forum for discussing fan art related to Let The Right One In
Klesk

Some fanvids...

Post by Klesk » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:27 am

In 2009 I discovered LTROI with its magical and beautiful shot pictures. At same time this forum arose and I am still very happy I joined its community in its starting phase. Also since 2009 I suffered from NDPH (New Daily Persistent Headache). To detract me from my high pain level I began to edit Fan Movies for LTROI.

Like the character in Lindquist’s short story “Village on the hill”, who builds a large model of a ship in his flat. The last thing I had done in my life would have been LTROI fan movies to find out, why I am so drawn to this movie and what it tells me about myself before I die. Somehow crazy, isn’t it? Or is it almost pathological? :shock: :lol:

After over four years (OMG :shock: ) I survived NDPH and get rid of the pain. At last this puzzle is solved. Normally you suffer from this for your rest of your entire life. Now, I have a little bit of a normal life with a job and a perspective and there is lesser time for this. So upload all projects that are ready enough so far.

Secret Service - Flash in the Night - Let the Right one in

Yeah. Secret Service combined with some LTROI promo pictures.

Let the right on In - Alternative Trailer II

I hope I took the right swedish lines. :)

Billy talent - Nothing to lose - Let the Right One In

Covenant - Call the Ships to Port - Let the Right One In
A creature of the night, that carries the light in itself.

Return to “Fan Art”