Funko Pop

A forum for discussing fan art related to Let The Right One In
seigezunt

Funko Pop

Post by seigezunt » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:07 pm

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone has heard of these Funko Pop figures and that there seems to be a whole culture of people customizing them. Seems like someone would have done some as Oskar and Eli, but I haven't seen anything.

These are the blank ones that people work on: http://funko.com/search?type=product&q=DIY
"She can fly, she has amazing and horrifying powers, she isn’t exactly a boy or a girl, she can’t come inside unless she’s invited ... and she loves him. That’s enough."

--Andrew O'Hehir, Salon.com

My LTROI Pinterest Board

epicfan84

Re: Funko Pop

Post by epicfan84 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:34 pm

That's pretty cool. Good find! It seems like people have requested Oskar and Eli on this Funko forum fan site.
"Real love is to offer your life at the feet of another"

Mikallein

Post by Mikallein » Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Would by the crap out of Eli / Oskar F pop figures if they existed, not gonna lie. :P

seigezunt

Post by seigezunt » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:13 pm

So I worked up a little mock-up, completely ripping off some other work. I will go back and make my improvements when I have some time.

I was going to do the outfit from the bleeding scene, but I can't remember if it was a skirt or a shirt.

"She can fly, she has amazing and horrifying powers, she isn’t exactly a boy or a girl, she can’t come inside unless she’s invited ... and she loves him. That’s enough."

My LTROI Pinterest Board

Mikallein

Post by Mikallein » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:57 pm

seigezunt wrote:So I worked up a little mock-up, completely ripping off some other work. I will go back and make my improvements when I have some time.

I was going to do the outfit from the bleeding scene, but I can't remember if it was a skirt or a shirt.

I like it! :)

epicfan84

Post by epicfan84 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:05 am

It was this sorta lighter tan shirt. I think it was button up as well.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:15 am

epicfan84 wrote:It was this sorta lighter tan shirt. I think it was button up as well.
It's a cute off-white (ecru) shirt with sleeves very very short (at the shoulder, actually). She's also wearing what appears to be navy bellbottoms. Could be jeans. You only see that when she hands her bloody clothes to Oskar. You have to look quick.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

seigezunt

Post by seigezunt » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:36 pm

dongregg wrote:
epicfan84 wrote:It was this sorta lighter tan shirt. I think it was button up as well.
It's a cute off-white (ecru) shirt with sleeves very very short (at the shoulder, actually). She's also wearing what appears to be navy bellbottoms. Could be jeans. You only see that when she hands her bloody clothes to Oskar. You have to look quick.
Yeah, I couldn't find any screen caps of the scene via Google. Will have to pull out my dvd when I have the time. It was fun to use the actual sweater, from when it was up for auction.

I have to re-do her hair, because it's completely stolen from someone on DeviantArt. But thanks for the compliments.

My LTROI Pinterest Board

epicfan84

Post by epicfan84 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:02 am

seigezunt wrote:
dongregg wrote:
Yeah, I couldn't find any screen caps of the scene via Google. Will have to pull out my dvd when I have the time. It was fun to use the actual sweater, from when it was up for auction.

I have to re-do her hair, because it's completely stolen from someone on DeviantArt. But thanks for the compliments.
Screen cap from Youtube

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:02 am

The Bellbottoms.

“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Return to “Fan Art”