Playmobil Eli

A forum for discussing fan art related to Let The Right One In
seigezunt

Playmobil Eli

Post by seigezunt » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:39 pm

I posted this to one of the Facebook groups a ways back, but I don't think I ever dropped it here.

Landed a bunch of Playmobil toys for the kids at a yard sale, and this configuration kind of jumped out at me. :D

"She can fly, she has amazing and horrifying powers, she isn’t exactly a boy or a girl, she can’t come inside unless she’s invited ... and she loves him. That’s enough."

--Andrew O'Hehir, Salon.com

My LTROI Pinterest Board

gkmoberg1

Re: Playmobil Eli

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:06 pm

I like it! And I'm glad to see there's a good sense of kid in you. Do you still have it set up?

Please don't tell us you dipped the little figure in something ill so that the little thing smells bad if you get too close... 8-) :?

seigezunt

Re: Playmobil Eli

Post by seigezunt » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:18 pm

gkmoberg1 wrote:I like it! And I'm glad to see there's a good sense of kid in you. Do you still have it set up?

Please don't tell us you dipped the little figure in something ill so that the little thing smells bad if you get too close... 8-) :?
LOL, no, nothing like that. I have put it away, but now I'm keeping my eyes open to find her a little Oskar...
"She can fly, she has amazing and horrifying powers, she isn’t exactly a boy or a girl, she can’t come inside unless she’s invited ... and she loves him. That’s enough."

--Andrew O'Hehir, Salon.com

My LTROI Pinterest Board

Return to “Fan Art”