Let the right one in T shirt

A forum for discussing fan art related to Let The Right One In
Pitti

Let the right one in T shirt

Post by Pitti » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Hey infected, i was surfing on the net and look what i found :O How awesome is this T shirt :o :)
"I'm like you.- What are you staring at? Well? Are you looking at me?-Those were the first words I heard you say.Please Oskar... Be me, for a little while."

CyberGhostface

Re: Let the right one in T shirt

Post by CyberGhostface » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:41 am

Yeah I own one, it's great. :D Really well-made.
No banaaaanas?

Pitti

Post by Pitti » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:57 pm

CyberGhostface wrote:Yeah I own one, it's great. :D Really well-made.
Really? I want one too :D :D Only thing that i would look weird to the people with this T-shirt :) Who don't know the movie/book,and who not infected,they would never be understood the symbol of the t-shirt :(
"I'm like you.- What are you staring at? Well? Are you looking at me?-Those were the first words I heard you say.Please Oskar... Be me, for a little while."

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:28 pm

It's in close-out and only in size XL (I'm size M). I've sent an e-mail to the service department asking what it takes to make another printing run. (service@fright-rags.com). You can go right to the page the tee is on at:

http://www.fright-rags.com/bmz_cache/a/ ... 00x200.jpg

If they hear from enough of us...? They will do another run if the tee gets enough votes, but I'm waiting to hear back as to what constitutes a "vote." More later.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Nightrider

Post by Nightrider » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:05 pm

http://www.aspca.org/

Visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WeTheInfected

Nobody understands...and of course...how could they?

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Thanks, Nightrider. Price is right--$20.00, shipping included. No size chart, though. I'm still hoping to hear from Fright Rags today.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Way cool. I just got this from Fright Rags:

Thanks for submitting a review for Let The Right One In. The best way to add your vote is to go to this page: http://www.fright-rags.com/graveyard-c-26.html

Look for the design on the right side, about halfway down. Just click on it and submit your email. Once we bring it back you will be notified!

Thanks again!

Ben
FRIGHT-RAGS

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Pitti wrote:
CyberGhostface wrote:Yeah I own one, it's great. :D Really well-made.
Really? I want one too :D :D Only thing that i would look weird to the people with this T-shirt :) Who don't know the movie/book,and who not infected,they would never be understood the symbol of the t-shirt :(
Well, Pitti, let's consider the possibility that you acturally are weird. If you can get past that, then the tee might be a great conversation starter!

Er, not saying you have to be weird to be infected, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were a correlation!

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:22 pm

dongregg wrote:Thanks for submitting a review for Let The Right One In. The best way to add your vote is to go to this page: http://www.fright-rags.com/graveyard-c-26.html

Look for the design on the right side, about halfway down. Just click on it and submit your email. Once we bring it back you will be notified!
Just voted.

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:05 am

I voted. I hope more will.

Edit: Two friends at work voted.
Last edited by dongregg on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Fan Art”