Fanvideo: Not a girl

A forum for discussing fan art related to Let The Right One In
Daniel Ether

Re: Fanvideo: Not a girl

Post by Daniel Ether » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:01 pm

it really is a beautiful video. i like the plot a lot. your choice of the music is awesome. "haunting and seductive" are really the right words to describe it. i didn't recognized it until a secend viewing. :)
edit:... i mean i didn`recognized where the song is from :D

intrige

Post by intrige » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:57 pm

The song is really nice I agree. It's from the moive: Three of life, that movie is so deep half the viewers usually don't understand what the heck is going on. I think I did, something about showing the creation of the world though a family with a domenant father. Or something. :s Anyway, so the soundtrack for Three of life is so freaking epic, it fitted nicely. :)
Thanks! Sorry for late reply! I totally forgot! :D
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

Daniel Ether

Post by Daniel Ether » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:37 pm

intrige wrote:The song is really nice I agree. It's from the moive: Three of life, that movie is so deep half the viewers usually don't understand what the heck is going on. I think I did, something about showing the creation of the world though a family with a domenant father. Or something. :s Anyway, so the soundtrack for Three of life is so freaking epic, it fitted nicely. :)
Thanks! Sorry for late reply! I totally forgot! :D
:shock: its form the tree of life too? thats interesting. i think its also used in the perfume :think: but i could be wrong ;) i defenitly have to see the tree of life. i heard about it in a german movie/videogames podcast a few weeks ago. its sounds very interesting
oh no need to be sorry :)
again, very cool video, just rewatched it :)

intrige

Post by intrige » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Yeah, I meant that it was from el perfume :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Hehheeaaahh sorry!!
All the things I said about three of life however, is correct :)
And thanks :)
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

Daniel Ether

Post by Daniel Ether » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:49 pm

:D things like that happens to me ALL the time ;) I will see Tree of life within the next weeks. I will recommend it for the next movienight.
Also rewatched your forever young video its also awesome and the choice of sound to the theme is great. :)

Return to “Fan Art”