Fan Fiction Index Update

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
dongregg

Re: Fan Fiction Index Update

Post by dongregg » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:45 am

Good work, ACL. Great summaries!
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

SpartanAltego

Post by SpartanAltego » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:00 pm

a_contemplative_life wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:12 am
Ok, I have updated the indices. When you have a few minutes, I would appreciate it if some of you would poke around on them and let me know if you see any mistakes or link issues.

Thanks! :)
For LtLNE, here’s the summary I referred to:

A lonely boy, slipping into manhood. A sleeping 'girl', frozen in childhood. A forlorn stray, ill-met by moonlight. A weary shepard seeking guidance, uncertain of the unseen. Let the right one in, let the old dreams die, let the wrong ones go...and let the long night end.

Thanks!
"The dark is patient, and it always wins. But its weakness lies in its strength: a single candle is enough to hold it at bay. Love is more than a candle. Love can ignite the stars." - Matthew Stover

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:06 pm

SpartanAltego wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:00 pm
a_contemplative_life wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:12 am
Ok, I have updated the indices. When you have a few minutes, I would appreciate it if some of you would poke around on them and let me know if you see any mistakes or link issues.

Thanks! :)
For LtLNE, here’s the summary I referred to:

A lonely boy, slipping into manhood. A sleeping 'girl', frozen in childhood. A forlorn stray, ill-met by moonlight. A weary shepard seeking guidance, uncertain of the unseen. Let the right one in, let the old dreams die, let the wrong ones go...and let the long night end.

Thanks!
Sorry! It's fixed now.

Return to “Fan Fiction”