Set Me as a Seal Part 7

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
gkmoberg1

Re: Set Me as a Seal Part 7

Post by gkmoberg1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:32 am

Ketnar - welcome to the forum! I am glad you found your way here.

You've landed on a very good story. Dongregg has been providing us this story for a long while, and it is a joy whenever he provides an update. What you are writing here will likely provide inspiritation to him and hurry him along on Parts 8 and 9.

As said: welcome!

Ketnar

Post by Ketnar » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:06 pm

gkmoberg1 wrote:Ketnar - welcome to the forum! I am glad you found your way here.

You've landed on a very good story. Dongregg has been providing us this story for a long while, and it is a joy whenever he provides an update. What you are writing here will likely provide inspiritation to him and hurry him along on Parts 8 and 9.

As said: welcome!
Thank you so much! I´m pleased to be here. Yes, you are right, DonGregg is doing really well with his story. I would love he has the desire and time to write the third book. I enjoyed a lot reading his story. I like the way in which he has developed his story even though I differ in some points (as i told him by "pm").

As I´ve said: looking forward to read the next parts!

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:47 am

Hi Ketnar.Welcome to the forum.As GK said previously you've landed on a very good story.I've been following it for a while and it's great fun.Dongregg is very open-minded and I'm sure he'd appreciate any comments,ideas or suggestions.Again welcome and looking forward to your future posts.
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Another beautiful addition to your on-going saga dongregg. It's going to be quite sad to reach the end. I'm still grappling with my contribution Dreams Made Flesh but I'm not going to upload until I think it'll be ready and the characters are firmly in their 'place'.

And welcome aboard Ketnar to this wonderful forum. There's lots of creative and appreciative minds here to share FF views and news. :)

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:01 pm

JoBerg wrote:I'm still grappling with my contribution Dreams Made Flesh but I'm not going to upload until I think it'll be ready and the characters are firmly in their 'place'.
I know what you mean! As I've found when a plot gets complex, it takes longer to get a story ready to post. And your Dreams Made Flesh landed here with a complex plot already in progress. Really looking forward to the next part.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Return to “Fan Fiction”