The Things We Wish For

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
dongregg

Re: The Things We Wish For

Post by dongregg » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:07 am

:gasp: I can already guess what the syringe will soon be filled with. Great piece of story telling!
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:40 am

Wow! Very suspenseful. I am curious about the syringe too; but I am also curious about why an apparently homeless sick boy who avoids the light would have a key ring with enough keys on it to give Noemie a bit of trouble in finding the one that opened the garage door. :think:
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:22 am

Great story GK.Very suspenseful.You have me hooked.Keep going please..Poor boy.I hope he's OK.
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:08 am

I have four parts, at least, for the first chapter. As time goes on I have two things happening. The first is that those who've been giving me edits & critique have done a bang up job setting me right on about a dozen things. The version here for the chapter's first two parts are starting to look rather incomplete in comparison what has been worked out. Do I start over here? I suppose the submitted version can show the edited work. Many 'thank you's to those who have been helping! The second is the longer this develops, the more it is a self-standing story than a fan-fiction of LTROI. That is a difficulty because I had intended it to be a fan-fiction. It is good because there are several of my editors who are adamant that I stop writing fan-fictions and write my own stories. So, I'm not sure what to do. I'll at least push the 'pause' button and think things over.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:48 am

dongregg wrote::gasp: I can already guess what the syringe will soon be filled with. Great piece of story telling!
Now I have no idea what the syringe will be filled with. :mrgreen:
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Return to “Fan Fiction”