The Girl that does not like me

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
EEA

The Girl that does not like me

Post by EEA » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:36 am

October 18, 1981
Dear Diary,
Mom was angry, I do not see why. What is wrong with asking questions? That girl seemed to enjoy it! All I did was encourage her, and she was happy!
Last edited by EEA on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PeteMork

Re: The Girl that does not like me

Post by PeteMork » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:15 am

Nice start, as usual. Waiting for the next installment... :twisted:
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

EEA

Post by EEA » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:32 pm

:mrgreen:

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:28 pm

I love how your stories play out in a slow crafted manner. You always give us just enough string that we become curious, remain curious and then pine waiting for the next loop, strand or thread.

EEA

Post by EEA » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:41 pm

Thanks. I came up with the idea while playing with my four year old niece. She said "let's play the girl that does not like me." :lol:

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:03 pm

Cool. Any more entries in the diary?

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:00 am

But what if there aren't?

What if... yes, this could be the complete story. Haunting! After all, the mother is upset. The child has gotten into something that she disapproves of. And it leads to a bad end. -- Suppose the girl that the child met was a member of a group. Say, they call themselves the Fine Young Cannibals - but turns out she didn't mean the music group? So, the next day, the child defies the mother's restrictions and goes off to meet with the girl again... oh, my. We'll never know. That diary will remain forever that one entry.

(Sorry, just pacing the room mentally until next part arrives.)

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:47 am

Great title. Intrigued already.Keep going please. :D
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

EEA

Post by EEA » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:03 am

October 18, 1981
12:00 a.m.

So it was my last night in this town, well my only night in this town (Mom said we had to move again, because I had annoyed the neighbors) our stuff was still in boxes, so I got out my binoculars with night vision mode, I was by the window when I spotted that girl. She was pointing this way and that way to an old man who kept picking up boxes. There, there there she pointed with her finger. I focused on her, she looked scary, her eyes were glowing. No, it must be the night vision. Then I heard the door to my room opened. It was my mom, I quickly lay down on the mattress and cover myself with the blankets. Mom saw that I was sleeping and closed the door. I got up and looked through the window, the girl was still there. The boxes were still there, maybe she was having a midnight garage sale! I could get some pretty good discounts! I grabbed my allowance money, opened the door slowly, I tiptoed outside carefully. This could be a good night for some good bargains!
Last edited by EEA on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:16 am

Oh, this could go badly. No wait, this is a bit of a flashback because the child later writes what we saw in the diary. So, this is what leads mom to have her fit... very curious!

I wonder what could have occurred so that mom said that this would be their first and last night in this new place! How unusual. Lots of mystery surrounds both the mother and this child (and the little girl in the courtyard).

Return to “Fan Fiction”