New member, new fanfic.

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
gkmoberg1

Re: New member, new fanfic.

Post by gkmoberg1 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:13 am

What a wonderfully told mystery! I'm left with much to ponder. 'Anna' has had a very curious evolution from the little girl we know from, err, yes. And that young Master Eriksson has failed to accompany them back home - stunning!

Please do continue!

Drakeule

Post by Drakeule » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:33 am

The story style and pace does fit LTODD. That's what you're going for and we'll done.

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:26 am

I've been trying to think of how this situation could have developed. This is very curious and has given me something new to think about.

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:19 pm

PeteMork wrote:Beautifully done!

So many questions, and the answers you've given give rise to many more: Where's Oskar? Has 'Anna' aged, or is it just the narrator's perception? And if she's aged, what could have happened to cause it? Why would she leave Barcelona without Oskar, unless something terrible happened? Or perhaps they fell out of love?

I love the style you've chosen. its a cross between JAL and perhaps a touch of Lovecraft. And it's told through the eyes of a man who knows little or nothing about the story we have all immersed ourselves in all these years. I am definitely looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work!
Hi PeteMork, Thank you for your kind feedback it's much appreciated; especially on my style of writing :) All your interesting questions will be answered in the next episodes.

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:24 pm

ltroifanatic wrote:Thanks Joberg.Great story.I've often wondered about Karin and Stefan.I thought that they had maybe gone to Barcelona for them to become infected so they would live together forever.Your story has made things clearer.Please keep going.Your story is great fun.
Thank you ltroifanatic I really enjoyed writing it. I believe Karin and Stefan did go to Barcelona for that reason but imagine if things just didn't work out that way. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and even more so that I can contribute to the LTROI universe :)

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:27 pm

Drakeule wrote:The story style and pace does fit LTODD. That's what you're going for and we'll done.
Hi Drakeule,
Thank you for the compliments. I did my upmost to keep to the original style and I hope to continue it for the next instalments :)

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:30 pm

gkmoberg1 wrote:What a wonderfully told mystery! I'm left with much to ponder. 'Anna' has had a very curious evolution from the little girl we know from, err, yes. And that young Master Eriksson has failed to accompany them back home - stunning!

Please do continue!
Thank you gkmoberg1. Anna is indeed a strange new twist in the LTROI universe. I hope I can keep the suspense in the next instalments ;)

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:34 pm

gkmoberg1 wrote:I've been trying to think of how this situation could have developed. This is very curious and has given me something new to think about.
Have you thought about it some more? Working on the next draft of the story I attempt to explain in some detail how things happened and quite realistically (within the realms of fiction of course) ;)

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:33 pm

JoBerg wrote:
gkmoberg1 wrote:I've been trying to think of how this situation could have developed. This is very curious and has given me something new to think about.
Have you thought about it some more? Working on the next draft of the story I attempt to explain in some detail how things happened and quite realistically (within the realms of fiction of course) ;)
As GK knows, this is the spirit I write my fan fictions in!
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:20 am

Yes, I have thought about it. (As I do for all fanfictions! (Hi EEA! :nudge: :nudge: :D ) ) And now you have revealed that you are writing more installments. Excellent news! (Yes, dongregg, more from you too! Please!) Anna is a curious girl. If she is who we think she is, well then there is much to be learned. :think:

Return to “Fan Fiction”