New member, new fanfic.

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
JoBerg

Re: New member, new fanfic.

Post by JoBerg » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:02 am

How long does fan fiction take to moderate? I submitted mine two weeks ago.

metoo

Post by metoo » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:44 am

JoBerg wrote:How long does fan fiction take to moderate? I submitted mine two weeks ago.
You should PM wolfchild and a_contemplative_life about your submission, otherwise they might not become aware that there is a new work to moderate.

If you do, you'll normally have your work moderated within 24 hours.
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Yes, please send them a PM. That's the best approach, especially at times when the Fan Fiction / Fan Art sections have become slow.

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:58 pm

So after some teething issues and have two drafts displayed for some reason my fan-fic is here, http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... h-part-one please take a look and enjoy. :)

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:09 pm

Hi all. Please take a look at my very first fan-fic. There two versions (oddly enough) but 'part one' is the best effort. Enjoy!! :D http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... h-part-one

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:13 pm

My very first fan-fic is here (two drafts oddly enough). http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... h-part-one Please take a look. Enjoy!! :D

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:53 pm

JoBerg! Your story has so much heart and soul. I enjoyed reading it so much, and I'm sure the next episode will be just as thrilling. There will be another episode, right? I mean, you've got me on the edge of my seat!
:o
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Thank you dongregg for the feedback. So glad you enjoyed it :)
There were quite a few typos I missed :/ But yes there will be another episode very soon. ;)

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:18 pm

Beautifully done!

So many questions, and the answers you've given give rise to many more: Where's Oskar? Has 'Anna' aged, or is it just the narrator's perception? And if she's aged, what could have happened to cause it? Why would she leave Barcelona without Oskar, unless something terrible happened? Or perhaps they fell out of love?

I love the style you've chosen. its a cross between JAL and perhaps a touch of Lovecraft. And it's told through the eyes of a man who knows little or nothing about the story we have all immersed ourselves in all these years. I am definitely looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work!
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:37 am

Thanks Joberg.Great story.I've often wondered about Karin and Stefan.I thought that they had maybe gone to Barcelona for them to become infected so they would live together forever.Your story has made things clearer.Please keep going.Your story is great fun.
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

Return to “Fan Fiction”