New member, new fanfic.

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
JoBerg

Re: New member, new fanfic.

Post by JoBerg » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:23 am

Hi all,

I have just submitted my next instalment of 'Dreams Made Flesh'. Fingers crossed that you'll able to read it soon.
Stay infected :D

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:00 pm

dongregg wrote:JoBerg! Your story has so much heart and soul. I enjoyed reading it so much, and I'm sure the next episode will be just as thrilling. There will be another episode, right? I mean, you've got me on the edge of my seat!
:o
Here is part two dongregg ;) http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... h-part-two

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:02 pm

gkmoberg1 wrote:Yes, I have thought about it. (As I do for all fanfictions! (Hi EEA! :nudge: :nudge: :D ) ) And now you have revealed that you are writing more installments. Excellent news! (Yes, dongregg, more from you too! Please!) Anna is a curious girl. If she is who we think she is, well then there is much to be learned. :think:
PeteMork wrote:Beautifully done!

So many questions, and the answers you've given give rise to many more: Where's Oskar? Has 'Anna' aged, or is it just the narrator's perception? And if she's aged, what could have happened to cause it? Why would she leave Barcelona without Oskar, unless something terrible happened? Or perhaps they fell out of love?

I love the style you've chosen. its a cross between JAL and perhaps a touch of Lovecraft. And it's told through the eyes of a man who knows little or nothing about the story we have all immersed ourselves in all these years. I am definitely looking forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work!
Hi gkmoberg1 here is part two ;) http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... h-part-two

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:04 pm

ltroifanatic wrote:Thanks Joberg.Great story.I've often wondered about Karin and Stefan.I thought that they had maybe gone to Barcelona for them to become infected so they would live together forever.Your story has made things clearer.Please keep going.Your story is great fun.
ltroifanatic here is part two of Dreams Made Flesh if you would like to read it :) http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... h-part-two

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:05 pm

Drakeule wrote:The story style and pace does fit LTODD. That's what you're going for and we'll done.
Hi Drakeule and thank you. Here is part two if you would like to read it :) http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... h-part-two

Marri Lightning

Post by Marri Lightning » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:50 am

Welcome in! Yes, you can come in XD

I'm new too. The movie Let The Right One In (partly, its soundtrack, and Lina's acting in it) inspired ME to write too, so much that I got a book I wrote accepted for publishing. I credited this movie as being my inspiration :D it's the first time I can finally say "yup, this is my favorite movie, officially"
*S...W...E...E...T
D...R......*

JoBerg

Post by JoBerg » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Marri Lightning wrote:Welcome in! Yes, you can come in XD

I'm new too. The movie Let The Right One In (partly, its soundtrack, and Lina's acting in it) inspired ME to write too, so much that I got a book I wrote accepted for publishing. I credited this movie as being my inspiration :D it's the first time I can finally say "yup, this is my favorite movie, officially"
Welcome in Marri Lightning!
Wow, you have a book being published soon! That's wonderful news. Any chance of telling us more about it? I read LTROI in 2014 and saw the film shortly afterwards (Lina's acting was beautiful) and I couldn't stop writing since. Since then I have had poetry published several times.
Stay infected Marri Lightining ;)

Return to “Fan Fiction”