Cthulhuthanos meets two vampires

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
gkmoberg1

Re: Cthulhuthanos meets two vampires

Post by gkmoberg1 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:53 pm

@Cthulhuthanos, this is terrific posting. Thank you so much!

What do you think he should have done so as to escape?

Drakeule

Post by Drakeule » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:38 pm

I found it really entertaining. I only half understood the swedish when I read it yesterday, but thanks to metoo, I get it now. Good story.

Cthulhuthanos

Post by Cthulhuthanos » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:12 pm

metoo wrote:Here are some suggestions for the Swedish lines:

“Det är han , det är det jag har försökt att få!” (There he is , he is the one I have tried to get) the blonde boy said.
"Där är han, det är honom jag försökt få tag på!"

The little girl gave a little huff to what was said and spoke to the blonde boy, “ Det är han ? Han ser inte så snabbt . Titta han även fick en lite fett på magen”(That's him ? He does not look so fast. Look , he even got a little fat on the stomach).
"Är det han? Han verkar inte så snabb. Titta, han är ju till och med lite tjock om magen."

The blonde boy nodded, “Det är han , det är cthulhuthanos, Wolfchild hjälpte även oss att spåra honom genom den webbplats som han använder för att hitta oss mat. Han är snabb för sin storlek Eli , som du inte skulle tro”(It is he , it is cthulhuthanos , Wolfchild even helped us track him through the website he uses to find us food. He is fast for his size , Eli, you would not believe) .
"Det är han, det är Cthulhuthanos, Wolfchild hjälpte oss till och med att söka upp honom genom websajten han använder för att skaffa oss mat. Han är snabb för sin storlek, Eli, du skulle inte tro det."

The little girl looked quizzically at the boy, “Oskar , går han som en gravid kvinna. Jag slår vad om att han springer ännu värre.” (Oskar , he walks to a pregnant woman. I bet he runs worse).
"Oskar, han går som han är med barn. Jag slår vad om att han springer ännu sämre."

The dark haired girl looked back at Oskar, “Tja, han är definivt så oförskämd som den från webben”(Well, he is definitely as rude as the one from the web) .
"Tja, han är definitivt lika oförskämd som den från webben."

The girl’s smile turned into a look of disbelief at what was just said, “Han är lika dum för”(he's just as stupid too).
"Han är lika dum också."

The boy, looking as if he were getting very impatient, spoke to the girl, “Om han inte kommer ut snart , ska jag tända monter på elden. han kommer ut då.” (If he does not come out soon , I'll light the booth on fire.)
"Om han inte kommer ut snart så sätter jag fyr på telefonkiosken. Då kommer han ut."

“Oskar” she said, “på det” (on it) he said.
"Oskar" she said, "sätt igång."
Thanks Man!

Cthulhuthanos

Post by Cthulhuthanos » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:15 pm

gkmoberg1 wrote:
Cthulhuthanos wrote:Discussion is on this thread.
I find it contradictory that you are able to ask for discussion given how the story ends :lol: :lol:

dongregg, it looks like you're still in the clear. Cthulhuthanos seems to only be onto Woofy as part of this site's true nature.
Returning as a Zombie really sucks, that's how there is still a discussion lol.
Dongregg, I always knew that he/she (Are you male, female, or Eli?) was hiding something. :shock:
Last edited by Cthulhuthanos on Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cthulhuthanos

Post by Cthulhuthanos » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:20 pm

gkmoberg1 wrote:@Cthulhuthanos, this is terrific posting. Thank you so much!

What do you think he should have done so as to escape?
Escape Eli and Oskar? Probably just stayed in the phone booth. The fire was only meant to scare people out of where they were staying. As per escaping them on the outside, there was probably nothing he could do. Unless Snicker candy bars cure vampirism.........new idea for a fan fiction guys.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Dongregg, I always knew that he/she (Are you male, female, or Eli?) was hiding something. :shock:
Men, nej! My life is an open book. In a den near Norrkoping. Under a century's accumulation of dust and leaves. ;)
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Cthulhuthanos

Post by Cthulhuthanos » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:15 pm

dongregg wrote:
Men, nej! My life is an open book. In a den near Norrkoping. Under a century's accumulation of dust and leaves. ;)
Hold on a bit. So in a den near Norrkoping that was hidden under a century's accumulation of dust and leaves? I was just there and, Yep, I think I found it. Is this your open life book?
http://orig10.deviantart.net/7bb9/f/201 ... 6e8njv.jpg

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:22 am

Nah. One of my dens among many. I got this book off a horny little devil I nommed, :mrgreen:
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Return to “Fan Fiction”