Favorite let the right one in Fanfiction

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
PeteMork

Re: Favorite let the right one in Fanfiction

Post by PeteMork » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Cthulhuthanos wrote:Out of curiosity, has anyone ever written a more humorous fan fiction?
Well...there's my first attempt at humor here: http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... -the-minds

The corresponding thread is here: http://www.let-the-right-one-in.com/for ... =12&t=2695
Last edited by PeteMork on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Cthulhuthanos wrote:Just finished your short story Petemork, it was really good. I like the idea of the burning bit and Eli slowly discovering how he has to survive. Metoo gave me an excellent idea for a story. I very much like his idea that the lord had Eli as sort of a pet. He taught him things, fed him, etc. Eli keeping his mouth in line and looking 'pretty' being the only things that keep him alive. I can imagine The Lord forcing Eli into mass orgy type situations and forcing him to do very......terrible things. He would then pamper Eli into a female and make him act accordingly. It would be interesting if Eli, being the clever son of a gun that he is, actually ended up killing the lord. I was thinking that when he was supposed to sleep, he would actually set up a trap so that the Lord's coffin and or place of sleeping would open during the day and be exposed to sunlight. After the lord dies and they found out that it was a trap that someone set up, the go looking for the culprit. Eli eventually gets away. With the lord dead, the castle is stormed and people take what they desire. The castle lays abandoned and Eli uses it as a place to hid during the day while he hunts at night. He would do this for a long time until he would come across a woman who was infected who tell him that she manages to get by via 'sleeping' with various nobodies. Her proposal that Eli refuses is that they create a sex traffic ring in order to get food. Eli learns that he/she can force very sick people (like the Lord) into doing the terrible act of killing for her. Just a cool idea I thought would be interesting to turn into a fan fiction. I was actually thinking of drawing a picture of the lord and Eli together, but that'll have to wait.
I think you should go for it! It sounds like you've put enough thought into it to make it a reality. And you certainly seem motivated. Plus, you would be contributing to the recent renaissance in the FF area.(And the FA area, if you submit a picture or two...)
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

metoo

Post by metoo » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:27 pm

Cthulhuthanos wrote:Out of curiosity, has anyone ever written a more humorous fan fiction?
I have written a bunch of ff stories, and I like to include the occasional funny situation. I also wrote a few very short ones, which mostly were about a single humorous event. You'll find them here: http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancontent/ff/playmates

I have recently linked all of my ff together, so if you find one, you'll find the rest as well.
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:16 pm

I wrote a "Dear diary" for Eli in a valley girl style...

Eli's Secret Diary

And a little Christmas Grotto vignette...

Santa Håkan

I think the first one is funnier.

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:07 pm

Clubmeister has a collection at Funny Little Fictions :) , there are some real gems in here. There are lots of contributors. Clubmeister himself has a good number. Thundy-Mindy is one of my favorites. And TigerEyes does several as based off Monty Python ( ex: http://www.let-the-right-one-in.com/for ... =50#p59831 )

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:10 pm

Jameron wrote:I wrote a "Dear diary" for Eli in a valley girl style...

Eli's Secret Diary

It has been too long since I've last read this one! Excellent view of thing, totallly.

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:26 am

gkmoberg1 wrote:
Jameron wrote:I wrote a "Dear diary" for Eli in a valley girl style...

Eli's Secret Diary

It has been too long since I've last read this one! Excellent view of thing, totallly.

I've just noticed the upload date on that story!

I can't believe it has been four years!!!

Just ... wow!

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:07 am

Jameron wrote:
I wrote a "Dear diary" for Eli in a valley girl style...

Eli's Secret Diary
I, too, had forgotten how funny this one is! :D

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:54 am

Shame on me for not having reviewed it before at fanfiction.net. Totally. Fix'd that.

Cthulhuthanos

Post by Cthulhuthanos » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:39 am

Time to read me a healthy dose of fan fiction. Sorry eight page paper and sixty page text book reading, you'll have to wait your turn.
Last edited by Cthulhuthanos on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Fan Fiction”