Cold Part 2: Origin

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
epicfan84

Re: Cold Part 2: Origin

Post by epicfan84 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:41 am

Mikallein wrote: Reading it I assumed it was Eli. A other reason I might have come to that conclusion is that in JAL's world there are very few vampires, Eli apparently only having met two her entire life. So the chances of it being Eli are actually pretty high. Although by that logic it could very well have been Oskar if Epic is choosing to use the LTODD cannon as Metoo suggests.

Another good chapter Epic, can't wait to see where it goes and which theroy on how Rikhard came to be, weather he was born a vampire and somehow is ageing or weather he was adopted and she turned him or he was adopted and was already turned.
Thanks! We'll definitely explore that aspect in the future :)
"Real love is to offer your life at the feet of another"

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:42 am

Ya basta! Looking for part 3!
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:05 am

A sinister development! (OMG, Norway needs to put up 'Vampire Crossing' signs along their dark single-lane roads. Sheesh. intrige, any help on this?)
  • Notes to self: * When in Oslo, get grocery shopping done before dark, * keep supply of beer in car in case dongregg needs to fix the tailpipe, * need cans, not bottles.
Love the descriptions you included. Brrrr! I could picture it all. And now, like the others, I'm curious to find out how the little boy enters the picture. Relative? Adoption? Her own child? hmmmm :think:

epicfan84

Post by epicfan84 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:09 am

Brainstorming done for part 3. Will be an immediate continuation of part 2!

Includes some action and suspenseful moments you guys'll be sure to love :)
"Real love is to offer your life at the feet of another"

Return to “Fan Fiction”