Contact info?

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
Mishrashade48

Re: Contact info?

Post by Mishrashade48 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 pm

dongregg wrote:
SpaceAlien wrote:I became a fan when I watched the original "Let the right one in" (I could only read the subtitles). But, it was absolutely wonderful. The best movie I have watched in MANY years. Watched it again then read the book then watched the English version.
Sounds like you are in the right place, SpaceAlien. Many of us saw the film and were captivated by it. I spent four months reading reviews and blog comments (I learned to only read the favorable ones!) before I ended up here. This is home for the "infected."

P.S.: I'm not a young member, so doing anything on the Internet was new to me. A whole new world opened up for me. (Only one other member is closer to Eli's true age than I am, and only by a few months.)
Nah dongregg, you'll always be just as young as Eli and Oskar, don't kid yourself. ;)

Welcome to the forum SpaceAlien!! Make yourself at home. I have, and I've only been here a month. I can't get enough of this place. :D
All of life's journeys come with meetings, partings, and reunions.

SpaceAlien

Post by SpaceAlien » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:43 am

Well, he (Eli) is a Vampire and I am an Alien. We are BOTH different. :)

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:01 pm

Mishrashade48 wrote:
dongregg wrote:Welcome to the forum SpaceAlien!! Make yourself at home. I have, and I've only been here a month. I can't get enough of this place. :D
Glad you're here Mishra

And welcome to you too SpaceAlien!

Return to “Fan Fiction”