Contact info?

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
SpaceAlien

Contact info?

Post by SpaceAlien » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:05 am

Is there any contact info for either Marlaine Delargy (who does his translations) or John Ajvide Lindqvist? I have searched all around and can't find any.

Thanks!

metoo

Re: Contact info?

Post by metoo » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:55 am

Try the publisher.
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:32 pm

SpaceAlien wrote:Is there any contact info for either Marlaine Delargy (who does his translations) or John Ajvide Lindqvist? I have searched all around and can't find any.

Thanks!
SpaceAlien! Welcome to the forum. I hope you get the info you're looking for. If you do, post it here, okay? :)
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

sauvin

Post by sauvin » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:30 pm

As metoo suggests, try the publisher.

If you can't find the contact info anywhere on the web, one presumes that's because the people involved didn't intend such info to be published. If successfully obtained and subsequently posted here, such info in effect becomes published, and probably bot-searchable because Bing, Yahoo and Google bots are often "online" here.

If such a thing were to happen to me, I'd certainly consider my privacy as having been violated, and it'd be a damn nuisance to have to change my phone number and go through my contact list advising people I have to stay in touch with of said new number. I'd be very displeased.

I would very strongly advise against publishing such info in this board anywhere.
Fais tomber les barrières entre nous qui sommes tous des frères

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:17 pm

Thanks, Sauvin. Good thinking.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:44 am

SpaceAlien wrote:Is there any contact info for either Marlaine Delargy (who does his translations) or John Ajvide Lindqvist? I have searched all around and can't find any.

Thanks!
Welcome a second time for your first post. This time to ask if you want to share how you became a fan of JAL.

SpaceAlien

Post by SpaceAlien » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:03 pm

I became a fan when I watched the original "Let the right one in" (I could only read the subtitles). But, it was absolutely wonderful. The best movie I have watched in MANY years. Watched it again then read the book then watched the English version.

intrige

Post by intrige » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Yes welcome to the forum. It's been a while since we good new blood around here!
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

EEA

Post by EEA » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Welcome to the forum. :)

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:30 pm

SpaceAlien wrote:I became a fan when I watched the original "Let the right one in" (I could only read the subtitles). But, it was absolutely wonderful. The best movie I have watched in MANY years. Watched it again then read the book then watched the English version.
Sounds like you are in the right place, SpaceAlien. Many of us saw the film and were captivated by it. I spent four months reading reviews and blog comments (I learned to only read the favorable ones!) before I ended up here. This is home for the "infected."

P.S.: I'm not a young member, so doing anything on the Internet was new to me. A whole new world opened up for me. (Only one other member is closer to Eli's true age than I am, and only by a few months.)

Return to “Fan Fiction”