The Darkened Heart

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
Drakeule

Re: The Darkened Heart

Post by Drakeule » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:01 pm

Mishrashade48 wrote:
Drakeule wrote:Thank you mishrashade48. I wasn't sure how this would fit here with all the warm hearted, playful, and just plain tear jerking stories here. But I'm glad people like it. And I'm sure by now you have something cooking up. Looking forward to reading it. No rush. :D
Indeed, I do have something cooking. It's going to be dark in it's own way, but still I'm looking forward to everyone at least seeing something that came from my strange mind. Don't know how well everyone will take it, but we'll wait and see :P
Hey. I felt the exact same way. I just wrote what came to me. It hit me pretty much all at once, and within a week, I had it written and up here. Don't worry about dark with me. As you can tell, I'm fine with that. Bring it on! :lol:

Mishrashade48

Post by Mishrashade48 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Drakeule wrote: Hey. I felt the exact same way. I just wrote what came to me. It hit me pretty much all at once, and within a week, I had it written and up here. Don't worry about dark with me. As you can tell, I'm fine with that. Bring it on! :lol:

Sounds like a healthy challenge and I hope not to disappoint. These words of encouragement from each of the members is appreciated and helps with moving forward. Thank you
All of life's journeys come with meetings, partings, and reunions.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:11 am

Mishrashade48 wrote:
Drakeule wrote: Hey. I felt the exact same way. I just wrote what came to me. It hit me pretty much all at once, and within a week, I had it written and up here. Don't worry about dark with me. As you can tell, I'm fine with that. Bring it on! :lol:

Sounds like a healthy challenge and I hope not to disappoint. These words of encouragement from each of the members is appreciated and helps with moving forward. Thank you
Mishra, just wrote a long PM that didn't manage to answer your short question! I really look forward to seeing your story when you post it. There have been so many good new ones in the last few months.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Mishrashade48

Post by Mishrashade48 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:48 am

dongregg wrote: Mishra, just wrote a long PM that didn't manage to answer your short question! I really look forward to seeing your story when you post it. There have been so many good new ones in the last few months.
No worries Dongregg, you answered it perfectly. Thanks.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:12 am

gkmoberg1 wrote:Check out the comparison between this story and dongregg's Set Me As a Seal upon Your Heart. There are so many similarities and then eventually so many differences between the two. And they end miles from each other!
They do end up miles apart, but so what? It's still the two kids we love so much.

So, Drak...Are we going to get more stories from you? Or, I should ask, when are we going to get more stories from you?
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Drakeule

Post by Drakeule » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:41 pm

dongregg wrote:
gkmoberg1 wrote:Check out the comparison between this story and dongregg's Set Me As a Seal upon Your Heart. There are so many similarities and then eventually so many differences between the two. And they end miles from each other!
They do end up miles apart, but so what? It's still the two kids we love so much.

So, Drak...Are we going to get more stories from you? Or, I should ask, when are we going to get more stories from you?
The spirit is willing, dongregg. It's just nothing is striking me, as of lately, of anything that would do this forum justice. I'm just reading all of my JAL books, and hoping i can find some more inspiration. I do hope something comes up. I enjoyed sharing my one and only with you guys.

Mishrashade48

Post by Mishrashade48 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:31 am

Drakeule wrote: The spirit is willing, dongregg. It's just nothing is striking me, as of lately, of anything that would do this forum justice. I'm just reading all of my JAL books, and hoping i can find some more inspiration. I do hope something comes up. I enjoyed sharing my one and only with you guys.
Well, we absolutely enjoyed you sharing it with us. Also, when those ideas do start flowing again, maybe we could help by bouncing some back and worth. Could be a fun activity.

Drakeule

Post by Drakeule » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:45 pm

Sounds good mishrashade48. Even if i can't come out with a completely new one, I'd like to have some ideas out there. I would like to write one that has action but a little less domestic dispute . :lol:

Mishrashade48

Post by Mishrashade48 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:17 am

Drakeule wrote:Sounds good mishrashade48. Even if i can't come out with a completely new one, I'd like to have some ideas out there. I would like to write one that has action but a little less domestic dispute . :lol:
Hey, to us, it doesn't matter if its new or old, if you have a story to tell, we're here ready to read it.

Drakeule

Post by Drakeule » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:01 am

Thank you guys for over 1000 hits. I can't tell you how hard it was to not make sure it happened myself. It is my only FF but I am particularly proud of it sence I am no writer, just a fan. If you have any comments or Grammer corrections, I am very willing to receive them. I want to write more. I will always do it my way, but you are my inspiration. This will be up on our forum, and as many more as i can muster. Special thanks to gkmoberg1 for edits. Really, I want your info.

Return to “Fan Fiction”