Vampire Articles

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
EEA

Vampire Articles

Post by EEA » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:27 pm

Robert Warren 1932-1981.

Paranormal investigator

He lived an ordinary life. Went to school, was good at sports until his life took a radical turn in 1946. The event that changed him and led him to become an investigator in the paranormal is still unknown. Only rumors abound. The story goes that that night as he was walking home he was witness to a crime. According to the police file "he saw a kid biting a man. Then the kid broke the man's neck. He stood there paralyzed and the kid did not see him and left."
From that point forward Robert Warren begin to study the ocult. Now most of his time was spend in the library piles of books about vampires, wolves, ghosts, sects, witches, were he stay there until night.
He quit the football team, barely pass his first year in high school. One day in 1955 he broke up his relationship with his family. He left in a van with others who studied the paranormal. From then on he continue on chases through haunted houses, in the forest in search of possible human wolves.
Then abruptly on 1981 he left for Sweden when he read a small article on one of those magazines that covered paranormal activities. The ones that saw him saw how he kept whispering to himself.
"That's the kid. I finally found him...."
The brief article's headline said:
"The town of Blackeberg is terrorize by a vampire."

EEA

Re: Vampire Articles

Post by EEA » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:44 pm

Wilma Morrison 1962-2015

Tarot reader

Begin as a kid to be interested in reading others fortunes. She would read the tarot cards. She was called the "false prophet" when she was growing up since all the predictions she gave were wrong. She was laughed at and teased and mostly kept to herself. Then in 1977 Wilma Morrison quit reading the future. Morrison tried to lived a normal life and begin to have good grades in school. By 1980 her parents James Morrison and Tanya Morrison thought that Wilma would go to the university and study to liberal arts. Then married just like the other young women in the family.
But during the month of November 1981 she quit school and traveled to Sweden because according to her the tarot cards had told her to. According to her she had to stopped the evil that was approaching there. But her parents brought her back and she was hospitalized. She kept screaming that she had to get out of the hospital. A few days later two kids were killed and one went missing in a town called Blackeberg.....

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:24 pm

These slick little vignettes have a high chill factor. :o
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

EEA

Post by EEA » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Thank you. :) That was the effect that I want to captured. I got the idea since I am reading the book called Nazi Literature in the Americas by Roberto Bolaño. That chilled effect that you mention is what I found as I read the book. The book is pretty interesting and at the same time scary to read. :o

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:24 pm

EEA wrote:Thank you. :) That was the effect that I want to captured. I got the idea since I am reading the book called Nazi Literature in the Americas by Roberto Bolaño. That chilled effect that you mention is what I found as I read the book. The book is pretty interesting and at the same time scary to read. :o
OMG! I just sent a copy of Roberto Bolaño's "Labyrinth" to PeteMork as an attachment. It's a translation, of course, because I don't read Spanish (except with the help of an online translator, and then just poetry, such as *Pablo Neruda's). It's the 4th short story I've read by Bolaño (all printed in the New Yorker). I love him, and everything he does seems to have its own way of making one shudder. :shock:

*And Lorca:
When it's dawn just throw some sort of cloth over me
because I know dawn will toss fistfuls of ants at me...
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

EEA

Post by EEA » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:11 pm

I am reading his writings in Spanish. Yes Bolaño's stories have this creepy vibe. :o As I continue to read his stories it feels like if the story becomes real. Now I started to read Distant Star. :)

Clubmeister

Post by Clubmeister » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Some parts logically need to be swapped.
Like this:
EEA wrote: "That's the kid. I finally found him...."

Robert Warren 1932-1981.
:lol:
He is looking at me, silently, expectantly, in the near-dark room, neither smiling nor frowning; gaunt as a Belsen child, proud as the Devil, distant and beautiful as a star. [DMt.]

EEA

Post by EEA » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:37 pm

Clubmeister wrote:Some parts logically need to be swapped.
Like this:
EEA wrote: "That's the kid. I finally found him...."

Robert Warren 1932-1981.
:lol:
:mrgreen:

EEA

Post by EEA » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:47 pm

Robert Thompson

1956-?

The Bike rider

Robert was last seen in Sweden. Robert had always liked motorcycles. He had gone to Sweden to participate on a race. He had won and he had drunk a lot. Then as he was riding his motorcycle he began to go faster and faster until he ran over a kid. Since he was scared he decided to continue riding. From that day forward he had been chased by a kid with black hair.....

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:30 am

Ahhh! Such a short entry, but leaves me wondering and worrying for him.

Return to “Fan Fiction”