Gone

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
EEA

Re: Gone

Post by EEA » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:05 am

What happened that night.... What did happened.....

EEA

Post by EEA » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:11 pm

"Are you awake?"

It was daylight and Oskar had been woken up when he didn't feel Eli by his side. This sometimes occurred, Eli would remain sitting down as if he was thinking. Everything should be fine though, they had fed just last night.

"Yes. Sometimes I think about the people..."

"I know but what...."

"But I see her more in my dreams.... That young woman by the train station....."

"Eli....."

"I shouldn't have killed her... I lost control..... If we hadn't done that...pact....waited..."

" I still carry her memories with me...."
Last edited by EEA on Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

EEA

Post by EEA » Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:21 pm

November 13, 1981 12:00 a.m.

There were not that many people travelling at night. The few people that were there were tired, and didn't feel like starting a conversation with each other. There was one passenger though that was smiling. She was smiling as if all her troubles were behind her.....
Last edited by EEA on Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

EEA

Post by EEA » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:33 pm

12:45a.m.

Jake would be sleeping. Ben would probably be a little late. He would make sure that Jake was sleep, then would probably have to go back for his jacket. Ben always forgot things. Wouldn't they be happy when they saw her?
Marian had everything ready. She had left her old job. Next week she would start working in one of those markets. She would be making less money, but it didn't matter. She had saved some money from those awful men had giving her for spending one night with her. That was over, she wouldn't have to do that anymore.

12:50 a.m.

Jake was sleep. It had taken him a while, he was excited and wanted to go a long with Ben to the train station but he had finally fallen sleep. It had begun to snow outside. Ben put on his hat and jacket quickly and hurry to the train station. He didn't want to be late....

12:55 a.m.

Eli was hungry, he would take a chance. He slowly went up to the top of the train. He had to feed the monster, it was that hunger, the hunger that was constant, Oskar was sleep, the train would stop. There were not that many passenger that night. He had seen all of them go by. The pact with Oskar had awaken the monster, he had not fed, the blood, the hunger was back... This hunger, this hunger he could not control the monster.....

12:58 a.m.

Marian had waited until the few passengers that had been on the train got off. She was nervous, there was nothing to worry for. The nightmare was over for the three of them. So she got her luggage and headed for the door.

1:00 a.m.

What if Eli had lost his chance, the monster wouldn't be happy. He should have follow one of them, and now he had missed his chance...
Then he heard the door open, a young woman was coming out, no, no, he couldn't.... But it was too late. The monster had taken over....

1:00 a.m.

There he had seen his sister getting of the train, it had begun snowing again. He was almost there, then something happened, his sister was struggling, he someone was hurting her. He ran, ran....he was too late....he saw the monster.....it was a kid.....the monster.....killed....he hid behind the train.......
Last edited by EEA on Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

EEA

Post by EEA » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:45 pm

What was the point of this? They had captured them, tortured them for the next three years. Yes, even though he had not been part of it, it was his brother who came up with the sick ideas of the things that they could do to them. What did it bring?
Jake looked again at that box full of papers, mostly news paper clippings in which his brother Ben had followed their trail. He wanted to understand, to find a reason, but he could feel himself almost gone, gone from what he had become.....

The End.

Working on the second part. :)

Return to “Fan Fiction”