Contemplation at Dusk

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
a_contemplative_life

Contemplation at Dusk

Post by a_contemplative_life » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:56 pm

This is the second chapter of, I guess, what is evolving into a post-film story about Eli & Oskar. It picks up where Christmas in Karlstad left off. Hope everyone enjoys. Thoughts and comments are, of course, welcome.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I feel like I'm groping in a dark room. Who knows what'll happen?

covenant6452

Re: Contemplation at Dusk

Post by covenant6452 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:10 pm

That was a nice one...Eli thinking about their future. I liked her trying to will herself to change as well.
Du måste bjuda in mig...or else!

HonzaP

Post by HonzaP » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:10 pm

a_contemplative_life wrote:This is the second chapter of, I guess, what is evolving into a post-film story about Eli & Oskar. It picks up where Christmas in Karlstad left off. Hope everyone enjoys. Thoughts and comments are, of course, welcome.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. I feel like I'm groping in a dark room. Who knows what'll happen?
I am probably blind but where it the link to this "second chapter" I don't see any

p. s. if anyone would be so nice to tell me some instructions how to get to the "second chapter" I'd really appreciate it :oops:
Phillip J. Fry: "I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life."

"It is the nature of men to create monsters, and it is the nature of monsters to destroy their makers."

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:34 pm

HonzaP wrote:
a_contemplative_life wrote:This is the second chapter of, I guess, what is evolving into a post-film story about Eli & Oskar. It picks up where Christmas in Karlstad left off. Hope everyone enjoys. Thoughts and comments are, of course, welcome.

I am probably blind but where it the link to this "second chapter" I don't see any

p. s. if anyone would be so nice to tell me some instructions how to get to the "second chapter" I'd really appreciate it :oops:
Here you go.

http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... ion-dusk-0

HonzaP

Post by HonzaP » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:37 pm

thanks I found it while searching the site with the readings (recent ones) and again it's beautiful, you could write a book it would be great, I will be your first fan :D
Phillip J. Fry: "I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life."

"It is the nature of men to create monsters, and it is the nature of monsters to destroy their makers."

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:56 pm

HonzaP wrote:thanks I found it while searching the site with the readings (recent ones) and again it's beautiful, you could write a book it would be great, I will be your first fan :D
I hope it doesn't turn into that! Because it's totally disruptive right now! (But fun too) :)

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:29 pm

Wonderful job! This one really sucked me in. You have Eli down pat -- I can completely imagine her thinking this way. Looking forward to the next chapter.
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:22 am

xbox fan

Post by xbox fan » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:09 am

wow. I don't know what to say. Incredible. Love your writing.

lombano

Post by lombano » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:07 am

All three chapters are excellent, but this last one is so beautiful...
Bli mig lite.

Return to “Fan Fiction”