Sometimes

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
gkmoberg1

Re: Sometimes

Post by gkmoberg1 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Looks like we're going to hear two parts. First is what did happen. And then maybe after a while we get to see what might happen next.

The narrator is older, so for him time is passing and he is aging. I am very curious to read and find out what did happen so long ago and what will happen now.

EEA

Post by EEA » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:28 am

Thank you. :)
There is going to be two parts. What happened in the past and how things are for the narrator afterwards. ;)

Clubmeister

Post by Clubmeister » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Daniel Ether wrote::o what will happen?
:lol: A-ha-ha-hah!
Cool! Nothing is clear. Like a puzzzle.
He is looking at me, silently, expectantly, in the near-dark room, neither smiling nor frowning; gaunt as a Belsen child, proud as the Devil, distant and beautiful as a star. [DMt.]

EEA

Post by EEA » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:59 am

"Why do you smile all the time?"
That is what my mom keeps asking me. But can't she understand I am just happy and I want to smile.
"I am just happy."
Mom keeps looking at me a bit annoyed.
"Why?"
There was no reason. No reason at all. I just wanted to smile all the time! Before I could answer my uncle came to the rescue.
"Leave him. He is just happy."
Then he gave me a playful punch in the arm.
"Go on, you can go to your room."
Why did adults want a reason for everything? But my uncle was cool! He was the best adult!
Last edited by EEA on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

EEA

Post by EEA » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:48 am

I could not wait for tomorrow! In school tomorrow!
I could not wait!

EEA

Post by EEA » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:41 am

And I didn't. There was a reason to go to school, a reason to go and spend eight hours, eight hours next to you. To wake up in the morning and smile. To wake up and get on the bus. To look out the window and know that you would be there. You would be there crossing the bridge. You would be there arriving and so would I in the bus. The bus was my way to reach you.
You don't know how I felt during that time. You don't know how happy I was. How happy I was just to see you. Just to know that once I got off the bus you would be there. Even if you never knew, even if you never saw me, it didn't matter.
Happiness was you.

EEA

Post by EEA » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:45 am

And there you are now as I closed my eyes. I remember your smile, your voice. I can picture you, you are not a distant image. You are alive, you are there, you are there walking to the yard, there getting in line with the class. You were the one who made my days filled with light.

EEA

Post by EEA » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:51 am

It was my first day of school, a new school again. To start again. I felt lost. I was scared. But then you appear with your smile as I waited in the school office.

"Welcome to our school."

You greeted me with a smile. Even told me about how the class was the best. Even as I didn't say anything. I was too shy. I should have said something, but only silence was me.

"We have the best teacher, you'll see."

And what else did you say? The words come in pieces to me, but I can't remember that well. Did I tell you about that? That slowly slowly my memories are been eaten by time. You are the last memories I have....

EEA

Post by EEA » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:52 am

But seen those two kids playing outside. For a while I am able to remember you, to know that I have not forgotten you....

EEA

Post by EEA » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:44 am

But it's hard to remember, is hard to know why things ended the way they did....

End of second part.

Return to “Fan Fiction”