Sometimes

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
EEA

Sometimes

Post by EEA » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:03 am

Prologue:
Sometimes I think about you.
Last edited by EEA on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mackousko

Re: Sometimes

Post by mackousko » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Actually tht´s why i do not look into the mirror very often. :geek:

mackousko

Post by mackousko » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:25 pm

And i wish you happy 2222 post - day ;)

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:40 am

Yeh, I also try not to look at you in the mirror. :ugeek:

Yes - hippy happy 2222 post day EEA! :D

EEA

Post by EEA » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Chapter 1
I am not twelve. That time has passed. I sometimes force myself to forget many things. Most of them are about someone. That someone who I loved with so much desired. But then when I see those two kids walking, laughing, running, they remain me of us. Of the two of us. Of you. Who I had try to forget everyday. But there you are once again coming to my memories. Invading my thoughts. Just like those two kids who appear only in the night we were once happy. There was so much happiness. And for those moments to me time does not exist. It is only the two of us once again...

thestich

Post by thestich » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:24 pm

As usual you have piequed my curiosity.

Impatiently waiting for more.
While wandering here between posts and FF, I am gradually getting convinced, that I haven't seen anywhere more beautiful madness than on this forum. Clubmeister

EEA

Post by EEA » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Chapter 2
They laugh, they are together. I don't know how it began. One night I was dreaming about you, and I hear them laugh. Laughter, when was the last time I had hear such laughter. It was hard to describe, you know? That laughter that comes from happiness. So now that's what I have been doing since this last two weeks spying on them from my window. When I watch them it's as if I am watching us, through them I am beginning to remember things that I don't want to remember. It's as if I am finding myself and trying to understand what happened to us, why did things end that way?

EEA

Post by EEA » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:49 am

Chapter 3
But I try not to, but each time I see them, I am reminded of what happened. I don't know why? I had forgotten about you after this years, but when I saw them the first time the first thing that came to mind was you.
Why is that?
I should forget, but here I am spying on them, have been for the last two nights. I wait, and hope to see them, because when I see them, I think I can see the happiness that ran away from us....

Chapter 4
For the first time I look at myself in the mirror. I see myself and what I have become. The man staring back at me is tired, with no dreams left. There is nothing left of the man I was once. Of that kid that used to smile. Is hard to look in the mirror. I want to look, I want to find you behind that mirror, when I turn around I want to see you there. But when I look behind me there is no one there, you are not there. That's why I don't look at myself in the mirror because that person that is me is gone.

Chapter 5
So I sit there during the day, I don't see them when there is light outside, so I figured I must be losing my mind, that they are only a part of my imagination.

"Trust me....."
I try to save you....
But it's not possible......
No matter what I did I lost you......

Then when it is night there they are, it is us who I see and so it began to remember what I want to forget.....

EEA

Post by EEA » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Chapter six
I am not proud of what I became. I have let my life drift by, I forget who I am, those dreams that I had when I was a kid. There is only tiny ashes of papers that I can't picture anymore, why couldn't I save you. Why did I fail the person that I cared about the most....

Part two

Thirty years ago

Chapter 1 Second grade

Ha so what if I smile all the time! I do because I am happy! So what if my family had to move again to a new neighborhood. It doesn't matter, only because she is here. Otherwise I just don't care! Because now she has brought happiness into my life!
Last edited by EEA on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel Ether

Post by Daniel Ether » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:29 am

:o what will happen?

Return to “Fan Fiction”