By the train station

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
EEA

By the train station

Post by EEA » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:20 pm

"You are an idiot!"
She was correct. To her the things that I loved were wrong. My books and my comics. They were worthless to my new mom. Mom. I had to call her mom. She was not. My mom. My real mom was
was
dead.
Dad had remarried.
"Lucy this is ...."
From that day things were bad. Dad was deeply in love with her. She was the boss and we were her subjects.
That is why I was by the train station ready to run away.

EEA

Re: By the train station

Post by EEA » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:15 pm

I dream about what I would bring. My Spider-man comic books, my Choose Your Own Destiny books. Some gummy bears, some chocolate bars, a toothbrush, the essentials. But I brought nothing. Out of impulse I left that crummy place Blackeberg. There I was with some orange shorts and a blue t-shirt. No scarf, no hat, only a black sweater that brought only more cold. And instead of boots some sneakers. I was shivering as I stood by the train station. But I would not die since it was not that cold. To die. When they saw me gone they would think that something terrible had occur to me. Just like with those kids at the swimming pool.

EEA

Post by EEA » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:23 pm

It was all over tonight's news. They only said some kids had been killed and one had not been found. Missing. Gone. It was a kid name Oskar. He was from that other class. Our rival class. Those other big kids who thought that they were better than my class. I had seen him a few times around the hallways. A kid no one would care to remember. Sort of like me. I to went unnoticed in my class. Unlike him though I was not beaten but I was not talk to. To the kids in my class I was not worth knowing.
So I was hungry, and dreaming near the train station.

EEA

Post by EEA » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:28 pm

A perfect night to escape. They would at first not suspect. Once though I was called for dinner and did not come. They would search my room. They would assume I was outside playing. Then the news would hit them. They would rush to see if I was there.
In the meantime I would be here by the train station deciding to have the courage to run or to stay. And to let this end in a dream.

EEA

Post by EEA » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:34 pm

I too could be like that kid Oskar. My dad and her would assume I too had been kidnapped by the killer. Ha Ha Then I would be gone. They would miss me. Those other parents could mourn their dead kids with pieces of their bodies. I would be gone. There my body. They would not have a body. Nothing to cry over. Just vanish.

EEA

Post by EEA » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:42 pm

That was my plan. One of those plans I had dreamed about many nights. Waking up somewhere else. Not being told what to do. Suffering that is what awaited them. Like I had during all those years while my new mom did everything to see me unhappy. Nothing that I did was enough for her. I try to loved her but with her I learned that an affection for someone could end.
There was I here by the train station deciding to go or to stay. The cold is what kept me from thinking that this was a dream.

EEA

Post by EEA » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Where was I going to be if I left? Did I have the courage to go? I was here was I not. I had made it. This was good. I had given one of the first steps to making this fantasy true. Many of my dreams ended in a dream. This was a good opportunity to test myself. To see if I could stop dreaming and make something real.

EEA

Post by EEA » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:38 pm

So I went to purchase my ticket with my allowance. I chose at random some place. Now I had to wait. So I headed outside and then I saw a girl pulling a trunk. I went up to her and asked her if she needed help. I guess I was not the only one running away tonight.

EEA

Post by EEA » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:46 pm

"Hey there! Do you need help? "
The girl stop and smiled but then her smiled faded.
She continue to walk with her trunk. Then she stopped.
She sat down on the trunk.
She sat there saying nothing. She looked like a statue.
Was she waiting for someone?

EEA

Post by EEA » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:07 am

She was prepared. I had brought nothing. This idea of running away was not looking good. If I returned I was not going to try again. Worst this gave her reason that everything I did was wrong. I was standing by the light post. The girl kept sitting on top of the trunk. She kept looking everywhere until her eyes came to me. As if she wanted me to leave. She kept staring at me. This was becoming .... Then
Tap, tap, tap. Someone was tapping from inside the trunk.

Return to “Fan Fiction”