Let Me In Sequel (Still working on a title.)

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
Deadpool

Let Me In Sequel (Still working on a title.)

Post by Deadpool » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:30 am

Yeah. So, I had an idea of how Let Me In would continue one day. So, I started writing. Sorry, chapters are so short so far. This is my first time writing a fan fiction. But, I will make longer chapters and all that good stuff. I stay as true to the characters as I can and yeah that's about it. Enjoy.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7767443/1/W ... ay_With_Me

gkmoberg1

Re: Let Me In Sequel (Still working on a title.)

Post by gkmoberg1 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:03 am

Greetings Deadpool!

You have spent a long while thinking through your story. It shows. It is a good point you make that Owen would be making a commitment to Abby by leaving with her. Getting up from the pool's edge and seeing what had transpired would be horrifying. I cannot imagine what in real life that moment would be like. That he "loses it" in the garbage can seems appropriate; that moment in time would all be surreal yet very real.

And so you end with him making that commitment, reaching out and taking her hand into his. In that moment he making the decision to cast away the life he has had and the parents and school who have brought him to this point. The bullies are dead, they can no longer torture him, but what he is feeling too - as you have written - is that with that lifted there is still nothing for him. And so he finds himself here at the cold back exterior doorway from the pool area making this crucial decision, while she stands there calmly waiting.

I'm sure the moment must have been frightening for her too. To have him reach out and place his fingers with her is would be as, you wrote, a moment of relief.

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 am

Welcome to the Infected, Deadpool :)

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

EEA

Post by EEA » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:49 am

Hi Deadpool!
Looking forward to the next chapter!

let me out

Post by let me out » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:53 pm

im liking it ..... :D
your writing seems to have improved since the first chapter...
keep it up!!!

Return to “Fan Fiction”