Reflections at Dawn

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
Mishrashade48

Re: Reflections at Dawn

Post by Mishrashade48 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:18 am

Great, I keep watching parts of the movie and then stopping it just to read what Eli is feeling around that moment. That's not even fair, my heart was already heavy reading Redemption from Darkness ,thanks for doulbing the weight. Oh man, when she grabs that piece of broken fencepost. Well done my friend, Well done.
All of life's journeys come with meetings, partings, and reunions.

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:22 pm

Mishrashade48 wrote:Great, I keep watching parts of the movie and then stopping it just to read what Eli is feeling around that moment. That's not even fair, my heart was already heavy reading Redemption from Darkness ,thanks for doulbing the weight. Oh man, when she grabs that piece of broken fencepost. Well done my friend, Well done.
:D That's an oldie! My first foray into the wonderful word of LTROI-inspired FanFic...still one of my favorites, though. ;)

Mishrashade48

Post by Mishrashade48 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:20 pm

a_contemplative_life wrote:
Mishrashade48 wrote:Great, I keep watching parts of the movie and then stopping it just to read what Eli is feeling around that moment. That's not even fair, my heart was already heavy reading Redemption from Darkness ,thanks for doulbing the weight. Oh man, when she grabs that piece of broken fencepost. Well done my friend, Well done.
:D That's an oldie! My first foray into the wonderful word of LTROI-inspired FanFic...still one of my favorites, though. ;)

Well, it may be an oldie for you, but it's fresh to me. Both of those stories are and always welcome after a stressful day.
All of life's journeys come with meetings, partings, and reunions.

Return to “Fan Fiction”