The Eli Chronicles

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
PeteMork

Re: The Eli Chronicles

Post by PeteMork » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:18 am

ValarMorghulis wrote:So I'm at chapter 29 now, and as I told you last week I love it very much to read this story. Especially this thing about how to fly like they do it...
Yesterday I got my motorbike out of the carport for a first ride after the winter break. After a little while (and some fast turns) I remembered myself about Eli, when she used her beautifull wings for flying around and I thought to myself how much fun it could be to do the same, instead of riding the bike. (and because I still was riding at this moment, I had to remember myself fast, that in fact I don't have wings :D )
Pete, it's really fantastic how you have described it to fly like they do. Awfull...
Thanks again for your kind words. I'm also relieved that you survived your bike ride. :D I owned a Kawasaki 250 many years ago, but my wife make me give it up after we got married. ;)
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

Daniel Ether

Post by Daniel Ether » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:59 am

Ijust finished the first chapter befor going to work! :o
Four unknown vampieres? Hannah traped in the tomb?!
And now i have to wait over a day befor i can read on :shock:

pantsonparade

Post by pantsonparade » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Just wait until you have read all of the pre-written chapters and have to wait for PeteMork to release new chapters in this masterpiece. I am sure some countries consider it torture :lol:.

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:47 pm

Chapter59: Hannah’s Secret

Link: http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... 99s-secret

Hannah discusses Jack with Eli’s mama -- and makes an important decision. Ryan’s secret is also revealed…to Sava.
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

Clubmeister

Post by Clubmeister » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:57 pm

“To see Sava. You look thirsty! Why don’t you rest for a while before you start back and let Sava give you something to drink?”
“I dunno, Eli. What’s he got to offer?” Ryan asked, suspiciously.
“Ha, ha. Very funny, Ryan.

Funny moment. :)
-----------

While reading the second part of this chapter, I thought: "How difficult all this. How good that I first fell in love, when I was already 25y.o. Otherwise, if it was in teenage, I could got madness, for sure :) "
Apparently, Jack plunged. And no wonder, if we remember his attitude to Eli ~15 years ago.
And Hanna, Eli's reflection in many aspects, has reincarnated his feelings. I'm not sure, if I envy him.
He is looking at me, silently, expectantly, in the near-dark room, neither smiling nor frowning; gaunt as a Belsen child, proud as the Devil, distant and beautiful as a star. [DMt.]

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:49 am

Clubmeister wrote:“To see Sava. You look thirsty! Why don’t you rest for a while before you start back and let Sava give you something to drink?”
“I dunno, Eli. What’s he got to offer?” Ryan asked, suspiciously.
“Ha, ha. Very funny, Ryan.

Funny moment. :)
-----------

While reading the second part of this chapter, I thought: "How difficult all this. How good that I first fell in love, when I was already 25y.o. Otherwise, if it was in teenage, I could got madness, for sure :) "
Apparently, Jack plunged. And no wonder, if we remember his attitude to Eli ~15 years ago.
And Hanna, Eli's reflection in many aspects, has reincarnated his feelings. I'm not sure, if I envy him.
Exactly! And it's difficult for Hannah because she, unlike Jack, can see their possible future. So far, Jack is clueless. :?

Daniel Ether

Post by Daniel Ether » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:02 am

just read Chapter 6: The Siege! :o oh boy! i cant stop reading now but i have to sleep! :? but then i have to wait for two days befor i can read on! :shock: maybe i should take a holiday :think:

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:22 am

Daniel Ether wrote:just read Chapter 6: The Siege! :o oh boy! i cant stop reading now but i have to sleep! :? but then i have to wait for two days befor i can read on! :shock: maybe i should take a holiday :think:
Glad you're enjoying it! Things don't look so good for Jason, do they? But he is certainly Hannah's hero now -- if he survives. ;)

Daniel Ether

Post by Daniel Ether » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:08 am

PeteMork wrote:
Daniel Ether wrote:just read Chapter 6: The Siege! :o oh boy! i cant stop reading now but i have to sleep! :? but then i have to wait for two days befor i can read on! :shock: maybe i should take a holiday :think:
Glad you're enjoying it! Things don't look so good for Jason, do they? But he is certainly Hannah's hero now -- if he survives. ;)
if he survives??!!!! my next two workdays will feel like centuries :shock:

:D

Clubmeister

Post by Clubmeister » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:19 pm

A-ha-ha :lol:
Daniel Ether - you are caught...
He is looking at me, silently, expectantly, in the near-dark room, neither smiling nor frowning; gaunt as a Belsen child, proud as the Devil, distant and beautiful as a star. [DMt.]

Return to “Fan Fiction”