Oskar's Proposal (Oskar at 25)

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
PeteMork

Oskar's Proposal (Oskar at 25)

Post by PeteMork » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:01 am

With a bit of trepidation, here’s my next installment in my series, “Oskar Grows Up” :lol:
I wanted to explore some of the reasons why I personally find it hard to imagine what a 'turned' Oskar would be like.

Sauvin, I call your “Oskar at 14” and raise you eleven. :twisted:

Link: http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... l-oskar-25
Last edited by PeteMork on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

sauvin

Re: Oskar's Proposal (Oskar at 25)

Post by sauvin » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:55 am

PeteMork wrote:With a bit of trepidation, here’s my next installment in my series, “Oskar Grows Up” :lol:
I wanted to explore some of the reasons why I personally find it hard to imagine what a 'turned' Oskar would be like.

Link when approved: http://let-the-right-one-in.com/fancont ... l-oskar-25
I've not given it a lot of thought, but I fear my Oskar at 25 isn't something this board wants to read about.
Fais tomber les barrières entre nous qui sommes tous des frères

Nicro

Post by Nicro » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 am

sauvin wrote:
PeteMork wrote:With a bit of trepidation, here’s my next installment in my series, “Oskar Grows Up” :lol:

I've not given it a lot of thought, but I fear my Oskar at 25 isn't something this board wants to read about.

Hogwash!!

I know I do.......Me too!!!

See at least two people do.
Death changes everything, sweeps everything away. Even mistakes.

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:00 am

sauvin wrote:

Perhaps Wolfie could start a PG25 thread, where all could be bared. :lol:
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

Nicro

Post by Nicro » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Another great story Mr. Mork! Really enjoyed it! A Cubic Meter Rubiks cube, huh? Damn! I like that Oskar has a shop. Good edition.
Death changes everything, sweeps everything away. Even mistakes.

DMt.

Post by DMt. » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:18 pm

I am now deeply suspicious that it is Lord Morkus' intention to kill me with an excess of beautiful, sweet melancholy.

To know a love like that is worth more than the whole world, and I will live and die without ever having known it.

- B. Hansen

metoo

Post by metoo » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:02 pm

You don't have to, fortunately. So keep on pursuing your exploration of the blissful life of a non-infected Oskar!
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

DMt.

Post by DMt. » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:05 pm

When will Eli reveal the secret of their new-found security, the new dinner option, though?

metoo

Post by metoo » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:26 pm

DMt. wrote:When will Eli reveal the secret of their new-found security, the new dinner option, though?
¨
It probably isn't patented yet, that might be the reason for the secrecy. :D
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Nawww, this is just as good as the one before. Although I did like that he called her "pixie" last time - it'd be so fitting - and it still applies in how this dear Oskar sees Eli.

My hunch is that you, mr mork, have one sweet crush on this lil vampirette and would not mind at all being able to slip into the pages and take over the role of Oskar... ;)

Return to “Fan Fiction”