A New Life - fan fiction by metoo

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
metoo

Re: A New Life - fan fiction by metoo

Post by metoo » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:03 pm

PeteMork wrote:It's nice to see your stories together like this, and in order.

Well, I thought that the number of texts was becoming hard to overview, for myself as well as others. Also, this gives me a space where I can add some author's comments, eventually.
PeteMork wrote:...Eli teaches Oskar how to be a proper vampire...
I just realised that their relation would be master-apprentice rather than teacher-student. And this gives me an idea for a future fanfic: The Apprentice. ;)
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

metoo

A New Life - Eli's Perspective (Ett nytt liv - Elis per...)

Post by metoo » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:30 pm

I've just uploaded my thirteeth piece of fan fiction, Ett nytt liv - Elis perspektiv, and a translation into English, A New Life - Eli's Perspective.

I wrote this to explore some of Eli's early history, and to add some complexity to Eli's personality.

Chronologically, it spans a long time. My reading suggestion is after Hosting Guests, as soon as it has been approved I'll arrange it there.

Enjoy!
Last edited by metoo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
But from the beginning Eli was just Eli. Nothing. Anything. And he is still a mystery to me. John Ajvide Lindqvist

metoo

Frisbee (English and Swedish versions)

Post by metoo » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:05 pm

I've just uploaded my fourteenth piece of fan fiction, Frisbee (Swedish version), and a translation into English, Frisbee (English version).

I originally intended this as a part of my set of very short stories, Playmates. However, this grew long enough to defend its own right. Also the playing theme isn't the only one.

I've used the theme of the second part before, but I like the idea... Anyway, I needed a spectator to be able to describe what O&E's game would look like.

Chronologically, the first part likely fits anytime in the warm part of the first year after Oskar's transformation, the second part might have happened later, if the third character's name is a clue. ;)

Enjoy!
Last edited by metoo on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

metoo

Playmates (Lekkamrater)

Post by metoo » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:28 pm

I've just uploaded a couple of exta short pieces of fan fiction, Lekkamrater, and translations into English, Playmates.

Enjoy!

metoo

Territory (Revir)

Post by metoo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:08 am

I've just uploaded my fifteenth piece of fan fiction, Revir, and a translation into English, Territory.

I wrote it to explore an idea (as always). Between the lines you may find what I believe Eli thinks should be done about guess what! :twisted:

Chronologically, it fits comparatively recently.

Enjoy!
Last edited by metoo on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

metoo

Playmates additions

Post by metoo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:38 am

I've submitted some more pieces of tiny fiction, Lekkamrater 3 - 6, and translations into English, Playmates 3 - 6.

They will be available on the pages Lekkamrater and Playmates, respectively, when they have become approved.

Enjoy!
Last edited by metoo on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darman1817

Post by darman1817 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:20 am

Wow, Territory was a really good read. I liked how E&O had learned to talk to each other through hand holding. I also enjoyed the methodical way they took care of the other one. The way they fed on 8 people in 3 nights was a little cold :shock: , but at least they left the traces that would allow the locals to free themselves from future predation. :)

metoo

Post by metoo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Thanks, It's always nice to get (positive) feedback!

metoo

Winter Swim (Vinterbad)

Post by metoo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:01 pm

I've just uploaded my sixteenth piece of fan fiction, Vinterbad, and a translation into English, Winter Swim.

I have been thinking for some time that the situation here would happen rather soon after Oskar's transformation.

Chronologically, it fits right after Jägarexamen/Hunter's Exam.

Enjoy!

metoo

Playmates/Lekkamrater 7

Post by metoo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:24 pm

I've also uploaded a very tiny fiction, Lekkamrater 7 / Playmates 7, on the theme less is more.

They will be available on the pages Lekkamrater and Playmates, respectively, when they have become approved.

Enjoy!

Return to “Fan Fiction”