The Dawson Family

A forum for discussing fan fiction related to Let The Right One In
nsampino

Re: The Dawson Family

Post by nsampino » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:46 pm

I just want to say thanks, this was more than just fan fiction to me. You found a fitting end to a story that had me itching for what you've accomplised.
And i also want to say that you have truly inspired me to take up writing myself thanks again bro

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:22 am

nsampino wrote:I just want to say thanks, this was more than just fan fiction to me. You found a fitting end to a story that had me itching for what you've accomplised.
And i also want to say that you have truly inspired me to take up writing myself thanks again bro
Thanks! And if you write something, be sure to post it here! New blood is always welcome. ;)
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

nsampino

Post by nsampino » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:40 pm

And just going to throw it out there, another Epilogue? Sequel? or whatever it is called lol, would make it a trilogy... and i know i would be much appreciative:)

Nicro

Post by Nicro » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:05 am

Trilogy or no, I think Mr. Mork should do another series....:nudge:

Coming in from the cold and The Dawson family made me happy when I read them.
Death changes everything, sweeps everything away. Even mistakes.

nsampino

Post by nsampino » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:57 am

Trillogies are EPIC lol But yeah i agree i would be stoked for a continuation of his ltroi universe :D

WhiteBackground

Post by WhiteBackground » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 pm

nsampino wrote:Trillogies are EPIC lol But yeah i agree i would be stoked for a continuation of his ltroi universe :D
Yeah, in all sorts of directions :D
"The one with enough courage and patience to dare gaze all his life into the darkness will be the first one to see in it a glimmer of light" (c)

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:56 am

nsampino wrote:And just going to throw it out there, another Epilogue? Sequel? or whatever it is called lol, would make it a trilogy... and i know i would be much appreciative:)
Nicro wrote:Trilogy or no, I think Mr. Mork should do another series....:nudge:

Coming in from the cold and The Dawson family made me happy when I read them.
nsampino wrote:Trillogies are EPIC lol But yeah i agree i would be stoked for a continuation of his ltroi universe :D
Believe me, I’ve thought about it. But who wants to read a story about a normal, everyday family living outside London, none of whom are vampires any more? :lol:

:think: :think: True, they do have some pretty amazing secrets, and two of them are immortal, and two of them are identical twins that are 240 years apart, but were born on the same day of the year, and one of them can still read minds…. And they have a close relationship with a secret organization that could potentially shake the very foundation of our society by introducing some of these secrets into the mainstream, which of course could spawn reactionary fanatical organizations, which would fight them at every opportunity, endangering their lives and forcing them to flee…Sounds like a Mel Gibson film to me!
WhiteBackground wrote:Yeah, in all sorts of directions :D
But probably not in that direction. :shock:
Last edited by PeteMork on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

Nicro

Post by Nicro » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:03 am

Hey....You could do an all new original one! :o :shock: :lol: 8-)
Death changes everything, sweeps everything away. Even mistakes.

thestich

Post by thestich » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Hey....You could do an all new original one!
That kind of thinking is NOT allowed in Hollywood. :x
While wandering here between posts and FF, I am gradually getting convinced, that I haven't seen anywhere more beautiful madness than on this forum. Clubmeister

WhiteBackground

Post by WhiteBackground » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:00 pm

PeteMork wrote:Believe me, I’ve thought about it. But who wants to read a story about a normal, everyday family living outside London, none of whom are vampires any more? :lol:
Doesn't it strike you as oddly unfair? :? Eli would probably be happy (would she?) growing up and stuff, but she would probably not be as interesting to us, as she was when she was a vampire and struggling. There is somehow a feeling of wrongness about it.
"The one with enough courage and patience to dare gaze all his life into the darkness will be the first one to see in it a glimmer of light" (c)

Return to “Fan Fiction”