New coming of age vampire film "All The Moons"

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
CyberGhostface

New coming of age vampire film "All The Moons"

Post by CyberGhostface » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:29 pm

https://deadline.com/2020/02/filmax-lau ... 202867698/

“During the final throes of the last Carlist war, a little girl is rescued from an orphanage by a mysterious woman who lives deep inside a forest. Badly wounded and close to death, the girl believes the woman to be an angel who has come to take her to heaven. She soon realizes that in fact, this strange being has actually given her the gift of eternal life…by turning her into a vampire.

“Left with no choice but to accept her new condition, she has to learn to live in the profound and painful loneliness of time. An infinity of moons go by before, one day, she meets Cándido, a humble man who takes her in and treats her as if she were his own daughter. The little girl is set on a new path, one that will see her rebel against her animalistic nature and revive the hope of getting back the life that was stolen from her."
No banaaaanas?

be-me-a-little

Re: New coming of age vampire film "All The Moons"

Post by be-me-a-little » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:50 pm

Sounds interesting! I'll definitely look out for this one! Thanks for sharing! (:
perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:29 pm

Added to my "Must watch" list.

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

intrige

Post by intrige » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:52 pm

OOO I def wanna watch that!!! Exiting!!
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

Return to “Off Topic”