A Birthday Worth Remembering

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
Ingenting-ing

A Birthday Worth Remembering

Post by Ingenting-ing » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:35 am

Even world's least-reliable correspondent still feels The Call of The Infection once a year, returning just to say...

:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY INTRIGE!!! :D

Just about ten years ago you arrived here as a kid. Now you're a magnificent adult! I'll bet I speak for more than a few infected when I say we're incredibly proud to have this connection with you.

I looked up the number 26 on Wikipedia to see what's special about it. First thing that came up is, "A rhombicuboctahedron has twenty-six faces." So you know it's a very special birthday when it's the same number as the faces on a rhombicubotahedron! But then...there was this: "When a 3 × 3 × 3 cube is made of twenty-seven unit cubes, twenty-six of them are viewable as the exterior layer." Huh. A 3x3x3 cube, where you can only see the outside. I've seen that somewhere! :) Guess 26 is a really special birthday after all.

Congratulations Intrige! Hope you have a big celebration and another wonderful year to come.
Är du här igen?

intrige

Re: A Birthday Worth Remembering

Post by intrige » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:09 am

Omg thank you so much jordan! Yup 26, it all passed by so fast. I have heard it will go faster! 10 years in about half a year, wow. I am happy to be here!
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

JToede

Post by JToede » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:34 pm

Yaaaa It's Intriges' birthday! Let's all celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!
Veni, Vidi, volo in domum redire.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:42 pm

Happy birthday!!! Thanks for staying close.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:57 pm

And a happy birthday to you, Intrige. I still remember back when you burst on the scene. :-)
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

intrige

Post by intrige » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:48 pm

thank you so much for your happy wishes :D It still warms my heart!
AAhh yes, 16 and friedless, bursting with creativity. Good times. :D Honestly I was waaaay more creative then than I am now, I do miss that. This site sure has a solid record of it! :lol:
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

cmfireflies

Post by cmfireflies » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:11 pm

Happy Birthday Intrige!
"When is a monster not a monster? Oh, when you love it."

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:40 am

The rainbow candles are a plus. :wub:
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Return to “Off Topic”