AI Rubic's cube

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
sauvin

Re: AI Rubic's cube

Post by sauvin » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:27 am

I ran around in Boston for several years in a full sized VAN. A "three on the tree", no less. My experience there may not be typical because a friend suggested that most people don't know that van weighed quite a bit less than a full-sized car with all the toys and trimmings, all the other drivers saw was this BIG HONKING THING on the road coming at them. They tended to be most accommodating.

My father's land yacht isn't an antique, but it's not brand new, either. It sat in some antique dealer's garage for a few years before Dad bought it, so I can't be sure of its model year, but I believe from somewhere around 2010. It's still roughly the same size as the Crown Victoria he used to have, and about the same size as the Mercuries I drove when I was 17 (and had a girlfriend with whom a "70's style romp" had actual meaning). What's scary is that I've gotten so used to the Corolla I have now that it scarcely seems possible I actually routinely drove something that almost needed its own ZIP code - and did so without incident.
Fais tomber les barrières entre nous qui sommes tous des frères

Return to “Off Topic”