The Casting of Robert Pattinson:The Twilight of a New Batman

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
abner_mohl

The Casting of Robert Pattinson:The Twilight of a New Batman

Post by abner_mohl » Fri May 31, 2019 10:16 pm

Today Warner Bros. made it official, Robert Pattinson, formerly Edward Cullen in the Twilight movies is now our brand sparkly new Batman in Matt Reeves' The Batman, which is scheduled to begin filming this fall and will be released next year. Think of it, the director and star of two of the most reviled, oops I mean beloved vampire movies of the past few years, LMI and Twilight, joining forces to bring a new Batman series. What would really make this really complete, is to have Kristen Stewart as Catwoman and Chloe Moretz as Batgirl. https://deadline.com/2019/05/robert-pat ... 202624926/

dongregg

Re: The Casting of Robert Pattinson:The Twilight of a New Batman

Post by dongregg » Fri May 31, 2019 11:00 pm

Thanks, abner_mohl. But a lot of reading, since I probably won't see it. I'm saving my lunch money for whatever Dafne Keene is in next. She was so good in "Logan"!
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

JToede

Post by JToede » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:53 am

You don't mean that Cedric Diggory lived and playing Batman? Chloe has been a vampire, werewolf, telekinetic teenager, and now Wednesday Addams so why not Batgirl.
Veni, Vidi, volo in domum redire.

be-me-a-little

Post by be-me-a-little » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:25 pm

I prefer Pattinson when he's acting in indie films such as Good Time and High Life.
I wish Matt Reeves would write and direct some of his own stuff instead of directing such big Hollywood films, but one can dream, right?
perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood

sauvin

Post by sauvin » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:17 am

abner_mohl wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:16 pm
Today Warner Bros. made it official, Robert Pattinson, formerly Edward Cullen in the Twilight movies is now our brand sparkly new Batman in Matt Reeves' The Batman, which is scheduled to begin filming this fall and will be released next year. Think of it, the director and star of two of the most reviled, oops I mean beloved vampire movies of the past few years, LMI and Twilight, joining forces to bring a new Batman series. What would really make this really complete, is to have Kristen Stewart as Catwoman and Chloe Moretz as Batgirl. https://deadline.com/2019/05/robert-pat ... 202624926/
Hit Girl wrote:Yeah, it'll be good not to have to run my hair through a grape juice rinse every day, but if that [&|$$]breath halfwit mother[#&^!]er thinks I'm going to watch my language, he's got another thing coming! And Catwoman? I'm not gonna just break a few bones and put her in the hospital, I'm gonna rip her a new one with a jackhammer, put her head in a bandsaw and let ALL the air out! I [@#$%]ing hate cats!
Fais tomber les barrières entre nous qui sommes tous des frères

Return to “Off Topic”