Merry Christmas, Infected!

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
SpartanAltego

Merry Christmas, Infected!

Post by SpartanAltego » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:37 pm

It's right there in the title; enjoy your holiday and spread kindness wherever you can.

On a related note, it's been exactly a month since I joined the forum. Allow me to very happily thank everybody in the forum I've met thus far for so warmly welcoming me. It's been a blast being part of this community, and I hope to continue to contribute and participate in the days to come.

Cheers,
Dante.
"The dark is patient, and it always wins. But its weakness lies in its strength: a single candle is enough to hold it at bay. Love is more than a candle. Love can ignite the stars." - Matthew Stover

dongregg

Re: Merry Christmas, Infected!

Post by dongregg » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Thanks! It's a pleasure interacting with you. :)
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Merry Christmas to you, too!

gattoparde59

Post by gattoparde59 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:16 pm

Merry Christmas!

I'll break open the story and tell you what is there. Then, like the others that have fallen out onto the sand, I will finish with it, and the wind will take it away.

Nisa

sauvin

Post by sauvin » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:18 pm

What's this about the "coming days", dude? We'll keep you safe!

We'll keep you forever! muhahaha!
Fais tomber les barrières entre nous qui sommes tous des frères

SpartanAltego

Post by SpartanAltego » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:18 pm

sauvin wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:18 pm
What's this about the "coming days", dude? We'll keep you safe!

We'll keep you forever! muhahaha!
:)
"The dark is patient, and it always wins. But its weakness lies in its strength: a single candle is enough to hold it at bay. Love is more than a candle. Love can ignite the stars." - Matthew Stover

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:45 am

All the best to you too Spartan.I agree.This place is just so lovely.All the best for 2018 to you and all the Infected. :wub:
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:08 pm

a_contemplative_life wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:02 pm
Merry Christmas to you, too!

There's a tree under there somewhere, right? ;)

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:14 am

Hope everyone had a great Chrissy.I got some great presents.Another LTROI T-shirt (it's sort of art deco with a very pale Oskar and Eli behind him).A great LTROI poster (the bleeding scene when Eli goes to Oskar's place).I'm going to get it framed.The nicest present though was another grand-daughter born on Xmas Eve.Well getting ready for the New Year.I'll have my symbolic glass of champagne and think of the fun we'll have in 2018.
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

SpartanAltego

Post by SpartanAltego » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:34 pm

ltroifanatic wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:14 am
Hope everyone had a great Chrissy.I got some great presents.Another LTROI T-shirt (it's sort of art deco with a very pale Oskar and Eli behind him).A great LTROI poster (the bleeding scene when Eli goes to Oskar's place).I'm going to get it framed.The nicest present though was another grand-daughter born on Xmas Eve.Well getting ready for the New Year.I'll have my symbolic glass of champagne and think of the fun we'll have in 2018.
To be honest, I look forward to the day I'm a grand-parent more than I do the day I become a father. Glad you had a lovely Christmas!

Return to “Off Topic”