2017 Golden Globe Award Nominations

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|

Clive

Re: 2017 Golden Globe Award Nominations

Post by Clive » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:42 am

Get Out is the best movie of the year, imo.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:40 pm

Hi Clive. Welcome to the We, the Infected, forum! :D
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Wolfchild

Post by Wolfchild » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:36 pm

dongregg wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:40 pm
Hi Clive. Welcome to the We, the Infected, forum! :D
Do not expect a response. A tactic used by spammers is to create a new profile and make an innocuous forum post or two. Then they come back a while later and add a sig with the spam URL in it to their profile. The idea is that the sig will get added to the existing posts which, since they are not new, are unlikely to receive much moderator scrutiny. However, search engines will see the spam URL in the new sig, and increasing search engine rankings for the URL is the spammer's goal. After adding the sig, the spammers never login again.

Do not expect to hear back from Clive.

I have already deleted the sig that Clive added during his second visit here. ;) If this practice gets out of hand, I may disallow sigs for new users.
...the story derives a lot of its appeal from its sense of despair and a darkness in which the love of Eli and Oskar seems to shine with a strange and disturbing light.
-Lacenaire

Visit My LTROI fan page.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:14 pm

Very sharp, Woofy. Thanks.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Return to “Off Topic”