What'd I miss?

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
BravoHotel

What'd I miss?

Post by BravoHotel » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:27 am

So it's been a while and recently I've grown curious as to what's been happening on the LTROI front over the years. I have no idea where they went I've misplaced many things before.
Any major events, big news?
As I've said before "I have this weird compulsion that I need to read everything I've missed before I consider myself back in the flow of things :lol:" but I know that isn't realistically going to happen.

I've been reading my old posts and no longer recognise myself from back then. It's actually great to reread my "Just for fun" after forgetting everything in it if I can create an idea of some quality I will definitely revive my input in that thread.
http://www.let-the-right-one-in.com/for ... =13&t=8527

Seeya all again soon.
"He's got a cracking smile but he can't dive for toffee."

dongregg

Re: What'd I miss?

Post by dongregg » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:51 am

Gyah. You missed my 10-part story, Set Me As a Seal upon Your Heart. See, it's been over a year and Oskar takes off. Then...

But what the heck. Enjoy.

Oh, and the story came out over a period of two years, so one or two tons of other stuff got posted. GK posted "At Thon Hotel." A_C_L built an ancient city, built two go-carts, and restored a bunch of toy cars and other stuff. JoBerg joined the forum and has a great story in progress, "Dreams Made Flesh." Lots and lots of other stuff. :)
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

gkmoberg1

Re: What'd I miss?

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:39 am

What's cool, for starters, is a play has been created from LTROI. This has led to a number of theatre companies, both professional and student (such as from university), taking to producing the play. There are several occurring right now in the U.S. , for example Skidmore College in the state of New York comes up shortly. Over this last year there were U.S. runs in the states of Texas and Washington.

A U.S tv series based on a wacked reboot of LTROI was proposed and even developed a bit but then abandoned. The pilot was created but turned down. Perhaps more on this as time goes by? ... sometimes things resurface.

And JAL continues to publish. I hope to convince metoo to read snippets to us.

Okay - your turn! what have you been up to?

Return to “Off Topic”