"Stranger Things"

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|

gkmoberg1

Re: "Stranger Things"

Post by gkmoberg1 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:36 pm

Have seen the first episode of season #2. Introduces '8'. And a few others. I won't say more. Okay, okay, there's also Max. And of course there's 11.

gattoparde59

Post by gattoparde59 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Blew through all 9 episodes on Friday and Saturday thanks to my son. Good to be back in Hawkins for another season. :)

I'll break open the story and tell you what is there. Then, like the others that have fallen out onto the sand, I will finish with it, and the wind will take it away.

Nisa

intrige

Post by intrige » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:31 pm

This show is sooooo gooooooooood!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I blew through it too!!!
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:55 pm

Have seen episode #3 today. - woah, this is has a lot going on!!

PeteMork

Post by PeteMork » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:27 am

Saw the whole series between Saturday and Monday. Still good in spite of the glaring logical inconsistencies. (Like the upside down parallel universe suddenly being right side up in our universe. And like measuring three-dimensional maps of tunnels around corners and through doors with a floppy tape measure, in order to zero in on a precise location on a two-dimensional real world map. I cringed and audibly groaned several times.)

But the kids carried the day, as usual. ;)
We never stop reading, although every book comes to an end, just as we never stop living, although death is certain. (Roberto Bolaño)

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:47 am

It sounds great and the trailers and clips I've seen look terrific.I haven't got Netflix so I'll watch it on U tube.I'll try to watch it in one go if I can. :D
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

intrige

Post by intrige » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:59 pm

ltroifanatic wrote:It sounds great and the trailers and clips I've seen look terrific.I haven't got Netflix so I'll watch it on U tube.I'll try to watch it in one go if I can. :D
Don't watch it on youtube omg. Here: https://gostream.is/film/stranger-thing ... n-1-14070/
HQ, auomatic play of the next episode, subtitles, just click the play button and you're good to go. You're welcome!
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:35 pm

I am presuming #4 will start off with Will's mom continuing to try and get her son to snap out of whatever daze he appears to be in out on the field. Her character is one worry after another; must have a strong interest in developing stomach ulcers. Oh, I see #4 is called Will the Wise. #3 was Polliwog.

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:29 am

intrige wrote:
ltroifanatic wrote:It sounds great and the trailers and clips I've seen look terrific.I haven't got Netflix so I'll watch it on U tube.I'll try to watch it in one go if I can. :D
Don't watch it on youtube omg. Here: https://gostream.is/film/stranger-thing ... n-1-14070/
HQ, auomatic play of the next episode, subtitles, just click the play button and you're good to go. You're welcome!
Thank you it's much appreciated.I'll start viewing straight away.. :D
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

Return to “Off Topic”