"Stranger Things"

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
intrige

Re: "Stranger Things"

Post by intrige » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:04 pm

I knew LTROI or rather LMI had something to do with stranger things when the boys lied to that teacher and said Eleven was from sweden. And also, the blood from Eleven's nose and ears too. My niece whom I got infected years ago, well she like me is still infected and she said there were many things that eminded her of Oskar and Eli between Mike and Eleven and many ohter things in general. So yeah, it's there alright.

I can't wait for season two. I jumped and screamed like a kid when I found out a new trailer had come out. YESSSSSSS!
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

Drakeule

Post by Drakeule » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:15 pm

I'm surprised no one freaked out when Mike was sitting down with a Rubik's Cube in his hands after Elle took off for awhile.

Bloody Mary

Post by Bloody Mary » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:53 pm

Drakeule wrote:I'm surprised no one freaked out when Mike was sitting down with a Rubik's Cube in his hands after Elle took off for awhile.
He was? When?!
"Do not go gentle into that good night . . . Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -Dylan Thomas

Drakeule

Post by Drakeule » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:54 pm

Bloody Mary wrote:
Drakeule wrote:I'm surprised no one freaked out when Mike was sitting down with a Rubik's Cube in his hands after Elle took off for awhile.
He was? When?!
I think it's after the part when she runs away after tossing Lucas.

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:59 pm

Bloody Mary wrote:
He was? When?!
I missed this too. :shock:

Bloody Mary

Post by Bloody Mary » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:03 am

Drakeule wrote:
Bloody Mary wrote:
He was? When?!
I think it's after the part when she runs away after tossing Lucas.
There wasn't a Rubik's Cube in LMI, was there? I knew it! I knew it was based on LtROI! Abby doesn't have Eli's androgyny, either; Elle isn't androgynous as indicated by her feeling pretty, but her buzz cut is another resemblance to the original.
"Do not go gentle into that good night . . . Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -Dylan Thomas

Drakeule

Post by Drakeule » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:30 am

Sry, but yes there is a Rubik's Cube in LMI.

Bloody Mary

Post by Bloody Mary » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:36 am

Drakeule wrote:Sry, but yes there is a Rubik's Cube in LMI.
Aw, man.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:47 am

Bloody Mary wrote:
Drakeule wrote:Sry, but yes there is a Rubik's Cube in LMI.
Aw, man.
Wait for it ... Keep waiting. A Rubik's cube will soon show up in another part of the forum.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Return to “Off Topic”