I'm a little bit like Eli

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
intrige

Re: I'm a little bit like Eli

Post by intrige » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:23 am

Thank you!! :D
Bulleri bulleri buck, hur många horn står upp

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:00 pm

"+1" on the dreads!! You look good with them. Me, ehh, would look like a joke.

So, what's the review? Friends saying "Wow!" ?

intrige

Post by intrige » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:42 pm

My mom and dad and my oldest sister things it's kinda meh, and already starts talking about me getting tired of them and getting rid of them. Everybody else in my life thinks they are cool. I do too. :D

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:24 pm

intrige wrote:My mom and dad and my oldest sister things it's kinda meh, and already starts talking about me getting tired of them and getting rid of them. Everybody else in my life thinks they are cool. I do too. :D
Siblings and parents! What are you going to do? Whenever they criticize (directly or by way of "meh") it's always really about something else, you know? Like something that happened 10 years ago or whatever. :D
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:26 pm

gkmoberg1 wrote:"+1" on the dreads!! You look good with them. Me, ehh, would look like a joke.

So, what's the review? Friends saying "Wow!" ?
Well, GK, you might consider cornrows. :o
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

EEA

Post by EEA » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:55 am

Nice dreads. :)
My older niece sometimes does dreads on her hair.

intrige

Post by intrige » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:00 pm

dongregg wrote:
intrige wrote:My mom and dad and my oldest sister things it's kinda meh, and already starts talking about me getting tired of them and getting rid of them. Everybody else in my life thinks they are cool. I do too. :D
Siblings and parents! What are you going to do? Whenever they criticize (directly or by way of "meh") it's always really about something else, you know? Like something that happened 10 years ago or whatever. :D
Honestly I don't care what they think, because it's my hair. I've brought "worse" things on the table, hehe.

My oldest sister is just one sibling, I have two more. One of whom don't live her so he hasn't seen them yet, and the other made my dreads and used to have ones herself so she doesn't mind. My parents and sister are very polite about it. I've worn worse. (thinking back to my emo period ugh)

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:28 pm

EMO Eik! That's a surprise, I guess, but maybe not. Any way, thanks for putting my mind at rest. You're petty cool. :D

intrige

Post by intrige » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:41 pm

Yeah I had short black hair and make up with lots of black and other colors, stars on my face and skirts and stockings in stripes and squares and dots, along with at least 2 belts of different patterns, and a big black coat. I slowly started dressing more masculine and wore shirts and loose pants, and changed my colors to black and blue and green and maybe red sometimes. I also had this black leather gloves people have when they wanna fight, Ya know with holes in the knuckles and half of the fingers cut off. I still had lots of black make-up and let my hair grow out. I looked pretty rad. My math teacher said she thought I was a trouble maker cause I looked like one, but she admitted she was wrong.

I have looked like many different people, even a little bit like Eli some would argue hehe.

Actually GK I am sure have memories of this.

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:54 pm

intrige wrote:Actually GK I am sure have memories of this.
Yes I do! :wub:

Return to “Off Topic”