Happy Birthday to...

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
Opeth

Re: Happy Birthday to...

Post by Opeth » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:41 pm

^ Hope you had a great fun filled get-together also happy belated birthdays to the both of you! :mrgreen:

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:16 pm

Oh my goodness, it's that time again...

Happppy ;)th birthday to Ingenting-ing !!! My twin! We were born on this day, but in different years and into different families, and we have different parents, and we did not even meet until we both joined this forum (I think I joined here so that we could meet.). BUT we remain twins - even though this declaration defies the definition. Ha! So, to my favorite twin: Happy Birthday!

btw, This seems to be happening annually. I'm not sure it's a good thing. I remain 12, more or less. My spouse will verify this. I hear the phrase "you remind me of a child!" said with exasperation - this is the proof.

Planning on a party later. If you want to stop by, please do. This year I ask for chocolate and cookies or whatever is your favorite baking (sorry, I am baker at heart.), or a good song (yes, I am a musician at heart), or a good ghost story (yes, a story is always welcome). I am so hard to please. Not sure what is on Ingenting-ing's list - let's find out. I suspect music and lot of it.

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:51 am

I did find out! Using old technology called a telephone (gah, what's that? hmmm, I think it's a "phone"? looks pretty hefty. oh, look you put your finger into a number and rotate the center part! woah, it makes a clicking noises as it unwinds...), I gave Ingenting-ing a call. Happy to report that I found my twin to be in good health and good spirit. And of course there was music involved. As there should be. May we meet up soon.

Meanwhile, keep that foot tapping. 8-)

Ingenting-ing

Post by Ingenting-ing » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:32 am

Hahaha, yeah I guess I need to show up here a little more, since it took a phone call to notice this birthday greeting! In any case, what a *wonderful* surprise. It sure makes my heart soar to know that even though I'm practically gone, I'm not forgotten. So thank you, Brother GK. Yes, there was some beer, some cake, and got the birthday song in both English and Japanese. Can't complain, especially for an anti-milestone like 51! Glad yours was good, too.

And a big shout-out to all the infected! Still infected at heart. Still so glad for this community. I wish everyone well, old and new infected alike. :)
Är du här igen?

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:14 am

Yes! Happy Birthday YET AGAIN to my spiritual brother. Kudos to you for lasting yet another trip around the sun.

Ingenting-ing and I talked for a while last night. We caught up a bit on each other's news. Always awesome to get to spend some time with my distant brother. We may have grown up in separate households and with different parents, yet somehow we are brothers in all this.

Cheers dude!!

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:36 pm

Is it is it is it is time yet again? Yes, it is!

Like a trusty ground hog day reprise, let's do it! Here goes: Best birthday wishes to my twin brother @Ingenting-ing . May it be a good day. And may both this past and our coming spins around our local sun be good trips. Cheers buddy!

Ingenting-ing

Post by Ingenting-ing » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:44 pm

Hey BrotherfromanotherMother! Happy Pearl Harbor Day to you as well! Hope it's nothing but cake and beer, not just today but all year. :D
Är du här igen?

Return to “Off Topic”