Blood donation

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
StrayAway

Re: Blood donation

Post by StrayAway » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:03 am

I'll tell INTRIGE.
"I am afraid of clowns. I hate their empty eyes and fake smiles." - (Lina Leandersson, Little White Lies interview)

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:13 am

StrayAway wrote:
gkmoberg1 wrote:Hey - good for you! :wub:

Report back on how it goes.... where I live they might refuse a young'in like yourself.
Well, you must live in some country where they care about stuff. Here in the misted hollers of the ancient Cumberland mountains, I, sir, am ... 'acceptable' ... twice a year. (I'll be signing your handouts from noon to 12:05, at the refreshment table.) I might take a t-shirt: Eli can give it to Oscar (who I...) as a present: it's also nice to get a chance to give presents. But I'll do the deed strictly for cookies or brownies. Did you know that the Cumberlands, and the greater Appalachian mountain chain, are probably the oldest extant mountain formation, today mere nubbins of their former self (selves?)? 'Tis trivia, but true.
Katniss wants me to pass along that you fail to mention that Appalachia will somebody be the home of District 12. So apparently this ole mountain chain has a future as well.

StrayAway

Post by StrayAway » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:23 am

gkmoberg1 wrote: Katniss wants me to pass along that you fail to mention that Appalachia will somebody be the home of District 12. So apparently this ole mountain chain has a future as well.
Who? :? Is she an Infected who lives in Tennessee, too?
"I am afraid of clowns. I hate their empty eyes and fake smiles." - (Lina Leandersson, Little White Lies interview)

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:35 am

Ummmm, yeh. Perhaps eastern Tennessee? I'm not sure. Neither is she.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:44 am

StrayAway wrote:
dongregg wrote:Yes, it's che-e-ery Kool-Aid. Cooommme...cooommme.
Alright, that's it, right there. That's a reference to that baanaanaaa thing. A lot of you guys do that. It's bananas and some kook in a tool shed or something. Is that like some kind of insider code? Why can't I know that, too, then? How long you gotta be here? I don't want to be this person, but I will go straight to 'Templative Life or --- or I'll go to Wolfchild, and I will whine like a girl. Come on. I want to understand about the banana and the shed guy.

I will jump out this window. It's the ground floor but I'll jump out it 20 times!

Ily
...but I'll jump out it 20 times! :lol:

Really, it's from the novel, which I haven't read. I think that's right. But I got it secondhand from a cartoon that Dominic penciled. It's somewhere in Fan Art. Okay now? All better? I'll find the carton panel when I get home. Don't worry about the insider code part. When they get going on the novel, all of their references are beyond me. :roll:
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

StrayAway

Post by StrayAway » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:54 am

Re: little FF's
Post by intrige » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Next morning:
"Oskar, there's a banana in the doorstep here.."Yvonne said ..
Oskar: "It is?. Hmm."
:D

Oh somebody's God! INTRIGE TOO!

StrayAway

Post by StrayAway » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:56 am

gkmoberg1 wrote:Ummmm, yeh. Perhaps eastern Tennessee? I'm not sure. Neither is she.
~NARROWING EYES~

StrayAway

Post by StrayAway » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:19 am

dongregg wrote:
StrayAway wrote: ...but I'll jump out it 20 times! :lol:

Really, it's from the novel...
I'll do it. It's not an idle threat; it's stupid, but I'm sort of limited.

Of course -- that book. It's always something about that book. HATE that #@%*! book. INSIDER'S book, yesssssss. HATEFUL insider's book. Yeah, I'm wiggin' now. I must have their hateful precioussss book. Buy the hateful thing, but in the Swedish, so I can't read it, but can HOLD the THING and hate it more visceral(ly?), yeessss, hold their book, hate it HARD in my handsssssss....

Yeah, I need to get some chocolate milk or something now...

8-) Ily

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:00 am

:D :D :D Way too funny!

But here's Dominic's panel. Don't worry. His cartoons are great. Reading the book (which I have not) is not required to appreciate Dominic.

Just, I would say, as it is not necessary to read all of PeteMork to appreciate Daniel Ether. Here's a sample:

Poorn Eli...
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:26 am

gkmoberg1 wrote:Would it help speed my FF writing? 8-)
Yes, definitely. Dope away. Plus -- Hey lombano, wanna get in on this? Blooood doping. Does "The (Languishing) Goldsmith" ring a bell?

Return to “Off Topic”