Introduction thread

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
Aurora

Introduction thread

Post by Aurora » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Hi there, I'm known as dawnnouveau on the IMDB site and live in London, England :)
Team Eli

Zhoutai21

Re: Introduction thread

Post by Zhoutai21 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Hi, I'm Zhoutai21. Also known as Zhoutai21 from imdb... :shock: Oh....

I hail from Long Beach, CA. :D

I would have used my Quasi Juice 21 that I use for every other forum not imdb, but I figured it'd be easier to recognize meh with this name. :P
ಠ_ಠ

genie47

Post by genie47 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:34 am

I'm genie47.

I live in Disneyland with a death penalty Singapore.
Låt den rätte komma in in both its printed and celluloid form is a slow acting poison. You will be poisoned white. White from arsenic and innocence.

To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu

gareth1971

Post by gareth1971 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:39 am

Hello There

My name is Gareth, unsurprisingly known as Gareth1971 at IMDB. I live in Yorkshire, England, near Sheffield.

And I am an Eli-holic.

(Apologies to who I stole that line from!)

Balb Kubrox

Post by Balb Kubrox » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:35 am

I'm Jason but I'm Balb Kubrox here and on IMDB.
I live in West London UK

Henrik Petersson

Post by Henrik Petersson » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:48 pm

I am henrikpetersson51. Yes, the henrikpetersson51; IMDB legend, resident comedian, artist, and long time veteran since a time when there was only one gender issue thread, when Matt Reeves and Let the Right One In had never been mentioned in the same breath, and when the only way to watch Låt den rätte komma in was in the cinema.

TΛPETRVE

Post by TΛPETRVE » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Well, hello everyone.

I'm Toby the TAPETRVE, going by the same name at IMDb (where I actually signed up only because of the LTROI boards).

I'm from 'round Stuttgart, south Germany, where I'm currently studying film/video arts. My nickname has its origins in an electro/ black metal/jazz project I'm working at alongside my studies.

dannysantos

Post by dannysantos » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:10 pm

I'm danny, and i'm addicted to shooting strangers in the streets of singapore, and eli.

Microwave Jellyfish

Post by Microwave Jellyfish » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Hi everyone, and Wolf, congratulation, your site really is a great work.

My nickname is Microwave Jellyfish, you can call me Chris, if you prefer. I live in Baja. - no, sadly not Baja California, but Baja, Hungary (make just one joke with the word "hungry" and I'll make you pool scened), in Central Europe. Probably I am the biggest Oskar/Eli fanboy there.

Besides LTROI I'm a die-hard fan of JAWS, the original Alien films and some other classic monster movies. The goals of my life are becoming a person like Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks, a screenwriter, a best-selling author, eyewitness of the Loch Ness Monster, local resident of Edgartown, Massachusetts and Lina Leandersson's husband. Half of this was just joking, of course. ;)

In my spare time I enjoy watching movies, reading novels and surfing on the internet. My ultimate hobby however is destroying toilet seats - maybe I will open a new topic about that, I really hope Wolf won't mind it. 8-)
And we danced, on the brink of an unknown future, to an echo from a vanished past.

cmfireflies

Post by cmfireflies » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:02 am

Hi! I'm cmfireflies!

Actually a long time lurker/poster in IMDB. Please to formally make meet you all. *takes a bow*
"When is a monster not a monster? Oh, when you love it."

Return to “Off Topic”