Last DVD/Movie you bought or watched?

Place for topics not directly related to LTROI. This is not an invitation to spam. >:-|
ltroifanatic

Re: Last DVD/Movie you bought or watched?

Post by ltroifanatic » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:24 am

Elektra (2005)..I enjoyed it.From the Marvel Universe apparently.Good special effects for the time some of them very good for any time.The usual good versus evil with lots of sword play and even had ninjas.Not a great movie but enjoyable none the less.I checked it out on Rotten Tomatoes.. :oops: it got half a star..lol.. :lol:
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:16 am

Half a star. God that's funny.
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

Jameron

Post by Jameron » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:13 pm

PeteMork wrote:Image

It did not disappoint.
Saw this last weekend. You are correct, it did not disappoint.

"For a few seconds Oskar saw through Eli’s eyes. And what he saw was … himself. Only much better, more handsome, stronger than what he thought of himself. Seen with love."

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:08 am

Ian Holloway wrote:Stranger Than Paradise (1984). Jim Jarmusch's first film.
Hi Ian. Welcome to We, The Infected! :)
“For drama to deepen, we must see the loneliness of the monster and the cunning of the innocent.”

ltroifanatic

Post by ltroifanatic » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:54 am

hi Ian..Welcome to the forum.Can't wait to see the new Blade Runner.Have to wait for it to come here though.From the reviews and trailors it looks like a cracker.The original is one of my favorite movies.No prizes for guessing what my all time favorite is. :lol: :wub:
Please Oskar.Be me for a little while.

Microwave Jellyfish

Post by Microwave Jellyfish » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:23 pm

Hey, how's it going, Infected?

Some of you might remember me from 7 or maybe 8 years ago when I used to post here, occasionally talking about my growing obsession with Blade Runner. Happy to report I loved the sequel so much I felt the need to return and leave an e-mark about it here. So few of the regular forums I used to hang out at are still alive today, and fanboy talk on social media just never sat right with me. I'm glad this place is still active.

So yeah, 2049 is great. Movie of the year for me, one hundred percent. Thanks.

OFF-topic PS.: Is Tape still around? I think I owe him a PM reply. Must be about three years too late now, though.
And we danced, on the brink of an unknown future, to an echo from a vanished past.

dongregg

Post by dongregg » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:09 am

Microwave Jellyfish wrote:Hey, how's it going, Infected?

Some of you might remember me from 7 or maybe 8 years ago when I used to post here, occasionally talking about my growing obsession with Blade Runner. Happy to report I loved the sequel so much I felt the need to return and leave an e-mark about it here. So few of the regular forums I used to hang out at are still alive today, and fanboy talk on social media just never sat right with me. I'm glad this place is still active.

OFF-topic PS.: Is Tape still around? I think I owe him a PM reply. Must be about three years too late now, though.
Tape last visited 3 months ago. I found a post where he was visiting Sweden. I think I remember another post where he said he had moved to Sweden, but I haven't been able to see it again, if I saw it at all or just misread something.

Anyway, I hope you'll check out the forum and have more to say about Blade Runner 2049 and the new stuff here.

a_contemplative_life

Post by a_contemplative_life » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:05 am

Microwave Jellyfish wrote:Hey, how's it going, Infected?

Welcome back! Feels like ages...

Just saw Blade Runner 2049 and was completely engrossed. A great sequel, well worth seeing in the theater.

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:07 pm

Hey micro! Squeal on this 2049 edition... what's got you excited about it? I haven't seen it yet (missed the invite from ACL :oops: )

gkmoberg1

Post by gkmoberg1 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:09 pm

ltroifanatic wrote:hi Ian..Welcome to the forum.Can't wait to see the new Blade Runner.Have to wait for it to come here though.From the reviews and trailors it looks like a cracker.The original is one of my favorite movies.No prizes for guessing what my all time favorite is. :lol: :wub:
Have you seen it? Critique? Raving enthusiasm? Should I go?

Return to “Off Topic”